Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   

4Lions said all copyrights are with Star Plus (Page 2)

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Joined: 15 August 2007
Posts: 16304

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
There are different copyrights.
there is the screenplay, connected to idea and characters, owned by PH. But the episode copyrights are with the channel, which is why SP is the one who blocked all the youtube uploads.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

love_arhi13anamika00payel3004ifsaal044pugletrushshri-SweetJasmine-

in_luv_wit_life IF-Rockerz
in_luv_wit_life
in_luv_wit_life

Joined: 30 July 2012
Posts: 5586

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

Originally posted by arshiii12

Originally posted by dkatmala

Originally posted by arshiii12

Originally posted by ifsaal044

Originally posted by dkatmala

the story and concept is Gul's na, i think the channel should not have any control over that. It is her brain child, so, i don't know what is all these, but i heard it so. Still I totally don't know what are the rules applicable to such things, just shared what I heard.

When asked of Sony Head, Sneha Rajani, Senior Executive Vice President & Business Head - SET (SONY Entertainment Television), she also replied that copyrights always lie with the channel. Otherwise, a production house would pull a money making show from one channel and could move to another rival channel.


what about once it is pulled off air?!i am little confused here because in our regional language when a show was abruptly ended,the ph continued show by telecasting in another channel

Moloo I think that happened when the channel gave back that right to the PH. I know that show. I heard something like this abt that.


okay,so one thing is clear ipk2 is in hands of channel...i remember even nishi di once said me the same cr is with channel...then what was nishi di pointing to,in today's post..Ouch

she said abt a new show I think, probably with Sanaya and VP, maybe. I have absolutely no idea what she was hinting towards.

i pmed her and she replied me that its possible to retain bs if we try..the question is with whom vpp is in contract sp or ph..i think its sp,coz sanaya is in contract with sp...this is getting more confusing for meLOL


Edited by arshiii12 - 03 December 2012 at 1:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ifsaal044-SweetJasmine-

ifsaal044 Goldie
ifsaal044
ifsaal044

Joined: 17 August 2012
Posts: 1723

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshiii12

Originally posted by dkatmala

Originally posted by arshiii12

Originally posted by ifsaal044

Originally posted by dkatmala

the story and concept is Gul's na, i think the channel should not have any control over that. It is her brain child, so, i don't know what is all these, but i heard it so. Still I totally don't know what are the rules applicable to such things, just shared what I heard.

When asked of Sony Head, Sneha Rajani, Senior Executive Vice President & Business Head - SET (SONY Entertainment Television), she also replied that copyrights always lie with the channel. Otherwise, a production house would pull a money making show from one channel and could move to another rival channel.


what about once it is pulled off air?!i am little confused here because in our regional language when a show was abruptly ended,the ph continued show by telecasting in another channel

Moloo I think that happened when the channel gave back that right to the PH. I know that show. I heard something like this abt that.


okay,so one thing is clear ipk2 is in hands of channel...i remember even nishi di once said me the same cr is with channel...then what was nishi di pointing to,in today's post..Ouch

IPK2 and IPK could have been salvaged by the channel. I don't understand, why they choose to kill the whole show. Angry 


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetJasmine-

ifsaal044 Goldie
ifsaal044
ifsaal044

Joined: 17 August 2012
Posts: 1723

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

There are different copyrights.
there is the screenplay, connected to idea and characters, owned by PH. But the episode copyrights are with the channel, which is why SP is the one who blocked all the youtube uploads.

4Lions seemed to be saying the music and songs as well. I wonder how far that goes in this instance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

in_luv_wit_life IF-Rockerz
in_luv_wit_life
in_luv_wit_life

Joined: 30 July 2012
Posts: 5586

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifsaal044

Originally posted by arshiii12

Originally posted by dkatmala

Originally posted by arshiii12

Originally posted by ifsaal044

Originally posted by dkatmala

the story and concept is Gul's na, i think the channel should not have any control over that. It is her brain child, so, i don't know what is all these, but i heard it so. Still I totally don't know what are the rules applicable to such things, just shared what I heard.

When asked of Sony Head, Sneha Rajani, Senior Executive Vice President & Business Head - SET (SONY Entertainment Television), she also replied that copyrights always lie with the channel. Otherwise, a production house would pull a money making show from one channel and could move to another rival channel.


what about once it is pulled off air?!i am little confused here because in our regional language when a show was abruptly ended,the ph continued show by telecasting in another channel

Moloo I think that happened when the channel gave back that right to the PH. I know that show. I heard something like this abt that.


okay,so one thing is clear ipk2 is in hands of channel...i remember even nishi di once said me the same cr is with channel...then what was nishi di pointing to,in today's post..Ouch

IPK2 and IPK could have been salvaged by the channel. I don't understand, why they choose to kill the whole show. Angry 




they did the same with navyaOuch...honestly i don't understand anything..this is far more messed up than we actually thinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ifsaal044

memyselfandme1 Goldie

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 1226

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81Kavita1000ifsaal044anjsrushshri-SweetJasmine-

-Koeli_Appy- Coolbie
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, PR, CP, FIR, SPN BC Winner
Joined: 19 January 2012
Posts: 22422

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
so if this is correct then we can get season two i guess. thanks for the info

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zineb-Arshiluvrifsaal044-SweetJasmine-

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Joined: 23 October 2008
Posts: 10289

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Appy_Indy

so if this is correct then we can get season two i guess. thanks for the info
 
Appy we dont know...it seems they have diffrent copy rights...episodes copy rights are with channel...they are saying...not screenplay and characters..
 
  time will tell...but we wont stop calling and spamming SP for SARUN.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-ifsaal044Zineb-Arshiluvr.SobtiLicious.-SweetJasmine-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Dear 4 Lions Films Production House,

2 3

Author: Simply_Smart   Replies: 16   Views: 3204

Simply_Smart 16 3204 20 November 2011 at 3:37pm by kausar1219
Question for the PH 4 Lions

2 3

Author: momma1128   Replies: 16   Views: 1756

momma1128 16 1756 01 July 2011 at 11:14am by .DarkParadise..
Arnav's First look-4 Lions Film footage

Author: nipa2000   Replies: 1   Views: 1791

nipa2000 1 1791 30 June 2011 at 11:50am by Sidda8
FB Page for the show by 4 Lions

Author: tbpsgd3hhl   Replies: 3   Views: 1490

tbpsgd3hhl 3 1490 05 June 2011 at 11:59pm by ranbirkialliya
Getting Ready - 4 Lions Blog update

2 3 4

Author: ChocoholicAnam   Replies: 26   Views: 4681

ChocoholicAnam 26 4681 02 June 2011 at 6:11am by ChocoholicAnam

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index