Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

4Lions said all copyrights are with Star Plus (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
There are different copyrights.
there is the screenplay, connected to idea and characters, owned by PH. But the episode copyrights are with the channel, which is why SP is the one who blocked all the youtube uploads.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

love_arhi13anamika00payel3004ifsaal044pugletrushshri-SweetJasmine-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "4Lions said all copyrights are with Star Plus (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

in_luv_wit_life

IF-Dazzler

in_luv_wit_life

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

Originally posted by arshiii12

Originally posted by ifsaal044

the story and concept is Gul's na, i think the channel should not have any control over that. It is her brain child, so, i don't know what is all these, but i heard it so. Still I totally don't know what are the rules applicable to such things, just shared what I heard.

When asked of Sony Head, Sneha Rajani, Senior Executive Vice President & Business Head - SET (SONY Entertainment Television), she also replied that copyrights always lie with the channel. Otherwise, a production house would pull a money making show from one channel and could move to another rival channel.

what about once it is pulled off air?!i am little confused here because in our regional language when a show was abruptly ended,the ph continued show by telecasting in another channel

Moloo I think that happened when the channel gave back that right to the PH. I know that show. I heard something like this abt that.

okay,so one thing is clear ipk2 is in hands of channel...i remember even nishi di once said me the same cr is with channel...then what was nishi di pointing to,in today's post..Ouch

she said abt a new show I think, probably with Sanaya and VP, maybe. I have absolutely no idea what she was hinting towards.

i pmed her and she replied me that its possible to retain bs if we try..the question is with whom vpp is in contract sp or ph..i think its sp,coz sanaya is in contract with sp...this is getting more confusing for meLOL

Edited by arshiii12 - 03 December 2012 at 1:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ifsaal044-SweetJasmine-

ifsaal044

Goldie

ifsaal044

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

the story and concept is Gul's na, i think the channel should not have any control over that. It is her brain child, so, i don't know what is all these, but i heard it so. Still I totally don't know what are the rules applicable to such things, just shared what I heard.

When asked of Sony Head, Sneha Rajani, Senior Executive Vice President & Business Head - SET (SONY Entertainment Television), she also replied that copyrights always lie with the channel. Otherwise, a production house would pull a money making show from one channel and could move to another rival channel.

what about once it is pulled off air?!i am little confused here because in our regional language when a show was abruptly ended,the ph continued show by telecasting in another channel

Moloo I think that happened when the channel gave back that right to the PH. I know that show. I heard something like this abt that.

okay,so one thing is clear ipk2 is in hands of channel...i remember even nishi di once said me the same cr is with channel...then what was nishi di pointing to,in today's post..Ouch

IPK2 and IPK could have been salvaged by the channel. I don't understand, why they choose to kill the whole show. Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetJasmine-

ifsaal044

Goldie

ifsaal044

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

There are different copyrights.
there is the screenplay, connected to idea and characters, owned by PH. But the episode copyrights are with the channel, which is why SP is the one who blocked all the youtube uploads.

4Lions seemed to be saying the music and songs as well. I wonder how far that goes in this instance.

rushshri

in_luv_wit_life

IF-Dazzler

in_luv_wit_life

IPK2 and IPK could have been salvaged by the channel. I don't understand, why they choose to kill the whole show. Angry 

they did the same with navyaOuch...honestly i don't understand anything..this is far more messed up than we actually thinkLOL

ifsaal044

memyselfandme1

Goldie

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81Kavita1000ifsaal044anjsrushshri-SweetJasmine-

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, PR, CP, FIR, SPN BC Winner

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
so if this is correct then we can get season two i guess. thanks for the info

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zineb-Arshiluvrifsaal044-SweetJasmine-

GoGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

GoGreen

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Appy_Indy

so if this is correct then we can get season two i guess. thanks for the info

Appy we dont know...it seems they have diffrent copy rights...episodes copy rights are with channel...they are saying...not screenplay and characters..

time will tell...but we wont stop calling and spamming SP for SARUN.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-ifsaal044Zineb-Arshiluvr.SobtiLicious.-SweetJasmine-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top