Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoGreen thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yaar Rahm if we say why Rajan palnning to bring SARUN to N.America...they say may be pagal kuta rajan ko kata isliye...

So betetr we ignore all negativity...and just concentrate on bringing SARUN back in new Show.

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: GoGreen

Yaar Rahm if we say why Rajan palnning to bring SARUN to N.America...they say may be pagal kuta rajan ko kata isliye...

So betetr we ignore all negativity...and just concentrate on bringing SARUN back in new Show.

I just want answers! πŸ˜†

Everyday I see posts about Barun leaving television and his unprofessional-ism. IF that's true, wouldn't Rajan Singh and Lalit Mohan know about it? Why post expressing desire to work with him? Why Rajan is saying he's working on getting Sarun to North America? If Barun is no longer working in television, why would he agree to come for an SP event that clearly targets the television audience first and foremost?
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rahm

Everyday I see posts about Barun leaving television and his unprofessional-ism. IF that's true, wouldn't Rajan Singh and Lalit Mohan know about it? Why post expressing desire to work with him? Why Rajan is saying he's working on getting Sarun to North America? If Barun is no longer working in television, why would he agree to come for an SP event that clearly targets the television audience first and foremost?

Its all hog-wash

Something went wrong

Barun became the scape-goat

From your own post, rahm, 2+2=4. That's all. There is no mystery. We just dont know what went wrong, and probably never will.
vidyaanantha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You don't have to be in contract to come for a show. Rajan hoping Barun works for them. Lalit said Barun WOULD like to work with us. They both did not say Barun will work for them. They r hoping for that. When you remember Lalit words remember completely... He said he is looking for a show with whole cast BUT that will be with 4lions only. So that means no problems between anyone, right. When you interprets on onething interpret whole statement.

I'm not arguing or bashing Any one. Just think logically,Edited by vidyaanantha - 11 years ago
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think it makes sense because we see SP showing the episodes on their homepage which would not have been possible if they did not have the copyright. I however could not open your second link Edited by samin096 - 11 years ago
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swap-Arhi

I think 4lions states that promotions song etc are copyright with the channel. Meaning PH can't use already shown material on any other channel or any other show! It belongs to SP as the show was aired on SP!

Now question is can Gul make IPKKND Season 2 on any other channel - no she can't SP has CP on this issue!
Can SP make IPKKND Season 2 without Gul - yes but conditional to PH saying they have no objection!!! As the entire concept was PH's SP can't go ahead unless and until PH is fine to see this concept being taken over with someone else!!!

Hope the above clears it to all.

If that is the case I think we should all ask IPKKND season 2 with the same PH and let us all ask for that. Hope that would be OK.
Rahm thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidyaanantha

You don't have to be in contract to come for a show. Rajan hoping Barun works for them. Lalit said Barun WOULD like to work with us. They both did not say Barun will work for them. They r hoping for that. When you remember Lalit words remember completely... He said he is looking for a show with whole cast BUT that will be with 4lions only. So that means no problems between anyone, right. When you interprets on onething interpret whole statement.

I'm not arguing or bashing Any one. Just think logically,

Areee. You didn't get my point

If Barun LEFT television for Bollywood, why would he want to do a show that TARGETS television audiences? Why would Rajan bring Barun to North America if he's not interested in television right now? It doesn't make sense. Rajan is targeting the television audience not Bollywood audience.

And IF Barun has indeed LEFT television for Bollywood like SP claims then why would they even hope that he would work with them? I mean, it's ridiculous to say that when you know that the man has no intention of working in television right now.

Also, I said I thought there were issues between SP and PH, not between Lalit and PH so please read my statements clearly. 😊 And I don't remember Lalit saying with 4lions only.
Rahm thumbnail
Originally posted by: samin096

If that is the case I think we should all ask IPKKND season 2 with the same PH and let us all ask for that. Hope that would be OK.

4Lions said they ran out of story ideas for IPKKND. I don't see how asking for them to do IPKKND season 2 is going to help.
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

4Lions said they ran out of story ideas for IPKKND. I don't see how asking for them to do IPKKND season 2 is going to help.

and i am not at all interested in posting tracks in their forum 32 after another 1 yearπŸ˜†...a genuine doubt..why the hell they asked us for story lines,when they clearly knew barun was leaving...chakkar kya hai?!
Addie07 thumbnail
I didnt from the beginning approve of any of these sources and their ways of making people call and spam
In this forum there are many members, teenagers specially who would be  influenced by such people to dedicate all the time in calling and spamming .. the time which should be invested in studying and making their careers. 
giving false hopes that barun would come back for ipk 2 if they spam, where nothing is sure whether that might happen or not, is not good
Because the reality is, barun, sanaya or ipk will not make their careers