Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I think 4lions states that promotions song etc are copyright with the channel. Meaning PH can't use already shown material on any other channel or any other show! It belongs to SP as the show was aired on SP!
Now question is can Gul make IPKKND Season 2 on any other channel - no she can't SP has CP on this issue!
Can SP make IPKKND Season 2 without Gul - yes but conditional to PH saying they have no objection!!! As the entire concept was PH's SP can't go ahead unless and until PH is fine to see this concept being taken over with someone else!!!

Hope the above clears it to all.
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Swap-Arhi

I think 4lions states that promotions song etc are copyright with the channel. Meaning PH can't use already shown material on any other channel or any other show! It belongs to SP as the show was aired on SP!

Now question is can Gul make IPKKND Season 2 on any other channel - no she can't SP has CP on this issue!
Can SP make IPKKND Season 2 without Gul - yes but conditional to PH saying they have no objection!!! As the entire concept was PH's SP can't go ahead unless and until PH is fine to see this concept being taken over with someone else!!!

Hope the above clears it to all.

this makes sense,thats why evry one saying ipk2 is nearly impossible..
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arshiii12

this makes sense,thats why evry one saying ipk2 is nearly impossible..

Yes there was a show in LifeOK where PH willingly gave it away to someone else coz they were short of money! But the PH there gave No Objection to channel, which did not happen here! 
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Swap-Arhi

Yes there was a show in LifeOK where PH willingly gave it away to someone else coz they were short of money! But the PH there gave No Objection to channel, which did not happen here! 

hmmm quite possible...😃...anyways i am spamming and calling to get back sarun..faraq padta hai❤️
vidyaanantha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think some one has to report to Barun about people who are claiming they talked to barun and spreading all rumors. Its high time, they are defaming him and he needs to know.

I wish he place a complaint against them for using his name and trapping innocent fans
Edited by vidyaanantha - 11 years ago
vidyaanantha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkatmala

Yeah this is what I also heard, the story and other creative sides CR rest with PH and the episode CR with channel.

I don't know what has prompted SP to shut the show. They will not let their emotions involve in business decisions, so definitely it is because of their realization that the show has no future without Arshi, so they decided t stop.

As said above,  I am not ready to be fooled again in all these things again.

I am repeatedly asking one thing, as per SP disclaimer, barun chose cinema and left the show. If we demand another sarun show, how come it is possible for him to come and join another show? In that case he would have stayed back with IPKKND na? If SP brings another show with Sarun, then it would mean SP lied to its customers by showing that disclaimer. Oh such a tough riddle. What a show it is, it still creates new stories everyday.

People are not understanding. SP clearly stated despite their requests Barun left for Movies..They can not put such a note with out having something written or proof, because they know if they put false note officially that will cost them a lot. In this case, either the news is true or Barun might have given the same reason to SP.

If they bring barun on new show or if they are interested they will never put such a note officially. Every SP official stated only one thing. Barun left for movies, they did not change the statement.

What ever the reason, Officially its for movies.

rajan singh tweets are not official and he only said he hopes Barun works with them again but he did not say barun will work them. Every contract changes when one party decides to leave. Why people are not understanding this and saying all the time barun and Sanaya are in Contract when no official info is not there on this.

I hope everyone understand the situation and stop pulling barun in to all the controversies, Already lot of damage happened to his image in industry and in other forums. 1 month back every one knows barun for his Great acting in IPK, now everyone is making fun of him.

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
This was in response to me a long time back.

Another reason why all the crap said about 4Lions and Gul Khan was unfair and uncalled for.
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
From common sense there has to be a joint copyright between the PH and the Channel to protect the interest of both. Any changes would need joint approval of both parties.
This explains the numerous meetings that apparently took place but they obviously could not reach an amicable decision.

huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
These inside conspiracy thories and random people claiming to know "sources" did not appeal to me at all...why may you ask?? the reason is very obvious, the thing is that none of these inside post's seemed genuine and analysing the way they wrote was very biased and one sided, just by reading and looking at the post one could tell that they were venting out their frustration if something bad was said about Barun or Sanaya and this encouraged them to make these conspiracy theories in order to make it look like they are supporting their loved star be it Barun or Sanaya... this attention seeking from them was done to make everyone believe that they were right and that all had to believe what they believe.

This egoistic and selfish behaviour caused mayhem amongst members unknowingly and they took advantage of gullible members in this forum because they knew that people like this would easily believe and thus their false point would be proven because these gullible members would pass on to others, hence the persuasion used in their post's is also very catchy because they use phrases like "I talked to Barun", "I know people on sets", "I work on the sets" etc.

Come on people lets face it, when these "inside" people make these conspiracy posts don't we all open it and read them?? I won't lie I also do...and at times when I do read them I have this slight glitch inside me telling me to believe it, what if it is genuine?... but no I control my mind and is adamant in not believing these post's. 

Me, you and many wise one's on this forum who think like me will not believe these conspiracy post's but what about our other dear forum members?? what about them? they fall into the trap of believing blindly to these "sources". Its like they are compelled to believe them, and they blindly believe without knowing the truth, and the maker of these false post's gets the satisfaction each time people blindly comment and believe.

That's why I am glad people like you make these positive posts, so atleast some who blindly believed can see how much positivity and genunity these types of posts contain. We need more of this as these types of posts also catch people in their own lies for example "Hetalmkn" being caught out by "Kernal". Was wondering where she disappeared since the last few days, glad to know that the reason is clearly in front of me now.

Its just a shame that everything I have written will no longer be relevant due to the show now shut down, why-o-why did it have to be this way? why did such a beautiful show have to come to such a drastic end? I for one wanted it to continue until its given end date, with or without Barun, then I would have bid it goodbye wholeheartedly!! such a shame that just for a few demands from some extreme, selfish fans (without the consideration of many team members of IPKKND, who worked just as hard as Barun) the show was made to shut down.

My final say, what's happened has happened, not one can change this part of destiny... all we can do is pray together that in the near future we get to see another beautiful love story just like IPKKND be it starring Sarun or anybody else, and hope that it fulfils everyone just like IPKKND fulfilled us.

Lots of Love 
Huddy xx
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gazal..

Listen everyone!

I don't know what lies behind closed curtain. Who did what, why...I don't know. All I know is that whosoever is at fault should be exposed. Whether it be the PH, SP or anyone. I believe what my friends tell me. With all proof and analysis, all I can say is that I support SaRun and will fight till end to get them back.

Even when articles, interviews were coming, I somehow had doubt in my mind- Am I going in wrong direction? but Life is a funny game, I learnt what we see is not always the truth. You should always believe the person you love. I love my friends and SaRun...and will always support them. For now, instead of digging out what is truth, we should mail SP to get back SaRun, if not for the sake of actors, For the sake of beautiful show, which had most cruel ending!

I am not bashing anyone, just keeping my opinion...respecting other's too.

This is all TOO confusing!

If we go by facts and not any inside story then this is what we see

*PH posts on open forum that they have run out of story ideas for IPKKND

*News leaked about Barun putting his papers down from PH to a journalist who then posted it here

*PH comes and defends said journalist and says they will give us a clear answer next week--we get no answer

*News that Deepali AND Akshay leaving

*News that Barun is leaving surface

*Barun claims to be taking a break

*Gul and Barun do an interview together where again Barun maintains that he's taking a break

*News that a writer of IPKKND (Gautam Hegde) leaving surface

*SP claims that Barun is not leaving

*SP claims that Barun is taking a break

*SP claims that they are trying to retain Barun

*SP claims Barun has left television for Bollywood

*SP shuts the show down

*SP exec tweet about wanting to work with Barun and Sanaya again and wanting to bring them to North America

This is extremely confusing. If we just go by all of what is going on then to me it seems like SP and PH had issues for whatever reason. Why Barun, Akshay, Deepali AND a writer leave the show almost all at once is even more confusing? Wish we could get some answers.

If Barun has indeed left television for Bollywood, why would Rajan Singh want to bring him to North America? I mean, won't Barun be too busy with his Bollywood career? Why would Barun come to North America with SP if he's not working for them anymore? Why would Lalit Mohan say he would like to work with the same cast again? I mean, Lalit of all people would know if Barun had indeed left television for Bollywood so why express the desire to work on television with him when he knows it may not be possible in the near future?

Something to think about, me thinks.