Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah this is what I also heard, the story and other creative sides CR rest with PH and the episode CR with channel.

I don't know what has prompted SP to shut the show. They will not let their emotions involve in business decisions, so definitely it is because of their realization that the show has no future without Arshi, so they decided t stop.

As said above,  I am not ready to be fooled again in all these things again.

I am repeatedly asking one thing, as per SP disclaimer, barun chose cinema and left the show. If we demand another sarun show, how come it is possible for him to come and join another show? In that case he would have stayed back with IPKKND na? If SP brings another show with Sarun, then it would mean SP lied to its customers by showing that disclaimer. Oh such a tough riddle. What a show it is, it still creates new stories everyday.
Edited by dkatmala - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ifsaal044

Exactly, these insiders seem to have this mass following all over the place twitter, fb, and forums. They instigated all of these protests with some clues to the truth, and when time came to fess up, nothing but more chaos to be followed.

To be honest i am just so sick of all this and as the post by Thisisitnow, SI and BS are grown adults old enough to make decisions about their own lives without the interference of the public. ultimately all this "we know best" malarkey" by a group of fans will definitely affect both these talented actors careers in the long run. People should understand shows are made for entertainment and do have a sell by date! obsessive behaviour is only health to a point but when it surpasses its limits it most certainly is NOT HEALTHY?  
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dkatmala

Yeah this is what I also heard, the story and other creative sides CR rest with PH and the episode CR with channel.

I don't know what has prompted SP to shut the show. They will not let their emotions involve in business decisions, so definitely it is because of their realization that the show has no future without Arshi, so they decided t stop.

I am repeatedly asking one thing, as per SP disclaimer, barun chose cinema and left the show. If we demand another sarun show, how come it is possible for him to come and join another show? In that case he would have stayed back with IPKKND na? If SP brings another show with Sarun, then it would mean SP lied to its customers by showing that disclaimer. Oh such a tough riddle. What a show it is, it still creates new stories everyday.

hmm nice point to be noted di😃

..if nishi di is correct then sp holds cr now,may be for that they shut down the show or as you said to get rid of ipk..anything is possible
Edited by arshiii12 - 11 years ago
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

IPKKND was one of their top money makers. Since when did Star Plus become such saints that they decided a love story was so very much more important. I don't buy it.

It's a hard sell for any show to catch on and then to maintain its lure with fans. Once done, channels will milk it for all its worth.
Forever19 thumbnail

IPKKND was one of their top money makers. Since when did Star Plus become such saints that they decided a love story was so very much more important. I don't buy it.

It's a hard sell for any show to catch on and then to maintain its lure with fans. Once done, channels will milk it for all its worth.

then its for cr i guess...but again this vpp guy is a mystery for me..he is still playing as a catalyst in entire mess..what is his role...first of all i wanna know whom he is in contract with..this whole issue depend on that coz sanaya is in contract with sp
Edited by arshiii12 - 11 years ago
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@arshiii12: Exactly ann, they got rid of it, i think so. They were planning it and we fans demanded the same (not exactly, but something like this happened). So, this logic does not allow me to approach SP for another Sarun show. Earlier I approached for IPK because I had a right on that as I was paying SP for that, so i have no guilt feeling for all those things.

Now this is a totally different thing, we are demanding something and it is upon so many ppl's willingness and discretion to be together or not in a new show, so I don't feel like asking for this. I have no hard feelings for those ppl who demand this, i still support them.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

After Kernal called her out, she disappeared from all sites. Twiiter, India-Forums and all else. He only asked for the last 2 digits and fourth number.

I dont know anything about hetalmkm. Its hard to know who is genuine and who is not.

But one thing is for sure - whoever made that post claiming to be 4Lions did NOT say the copyright of the SHOW is with the channel. They were talking about promos and sing ONLY.
Forever19 thumbnail

@arshiii12: Exactly ann, they got rid of it, i think so. They were planning it and we fans demanded the same (not exactly, but something like this happened). So, this logic does not allow me to approach SP for another Sarun show. Earlier I approached for IPK because I had a right on that as I was paying SP for that, so i have no guilt feeling for all those things.

Now this is a totally different thing, we are demanding something and it is upon so many ppl's willingness and discretion to be together or not in a new show, so I don't feel like asking for this. I have no hard feelings for those ppl who demand this, i still support them.

we can only ask them di,coz sanaya is in their contract...
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Two things are clear from the past posts by 4 lions and ofcourse many knew from the begining that its the channel who holds the copyright for each and every show they telecast.
Hence Gul not ready to give copyright, Gul made Barun cry, Gul threw Barun out, Barun was not allowed to shoot all these inside news are complete CRAP and to be honest we should not fall for those CRAPS. Many members are here to gain attentions and hence these crappy inside sources.
Anyway I guess mods should have never allowed such craps in the forum in the first place.
Anyway I feel now all know that IPK 2 or not is going to be channels idea and if there's none it will be their decision only.
Btw I am not Gul khans chamcha for those who don't know me, but I am just a viewer and a member of this forum who is not DELUSIONAL or believe in any TOM , Dick and Harry without proofEdited by trina2010 - 11 years ago
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

I dont know anything about hetalmkm. Its hard to know who is genuine and who is not.

But one thing is for sure - whoever made that post claiming to be 4Lions did NOT say the copyright of the SHOW is with the channel. They were talking about promos and sing ONLY.

I think the characters as well as Star Plus often does shows like Diwali specials, Star Parivaar Live and Star Awards with them in "character" produced by the channel.