Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: arshiii12

okay,so one thing is clear ipk2 is in hands of channel...i remember even nishi di once said me the same cr is with channel...then what was nishi di pointing to,in today's post..

IPK2 and IPK could have been salvaged by the channel. I don't understand, why they choose to kill the whole show. πŸ˜‘ 

ifsaal044 thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

There are different copyrights.
there is the screenplay, connected to idea and characters, owned by PH. But the episode copyrights are with the channel, which is why SP is the one who blocked all the youtube uploads.

4Lions seemed to be saying the music and songs as well. I wonder how far that goes in this instance.
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ifsaal044

IPK2 and IPK could have been salvaged by the channel. I don't understand, why they choose to kill the whole show. πŸ˜‘ 

they did the same with navya...honestly i don't understand anything..this is far more messed up than we actually thinkπŸ˜†
someone posted this in another thread requesting international fans to step up calling SP with their DEMANDS. As per these comments and now your post i really think some answers are needed from those you were VERY ACTIVE giving INSIDE INFORMATION...

Direct LinkPosted: 03 December 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I AM NOT BASHING BUT MERELY STATING A FACT:

why should I  ( or anyone else) waste our time, energy and money on trying to get someone back who clearly is no longer  interested in working in TV.? 
Please stop trying to make decisions and trying to run other people's lives for them.
 You people need to come down from your LSD trip now!! Don't you think your dilusional " power trip"  has already done enough damage?? 

All of you that " claimed to know the real inside story" and were stating you would enlighten us to the "HOLLY TRUTH" once this was over - well what could be more than the SHOW GETTING OVER COMPLETELY! So if you want fans to join you again in this facade then lets have the "TRUTH" first and then let people decide whether they believe your version of events! Are you up for this or are you all going to take people for a ride this time as well with your "INSIDE INFORMATION"??
Koeli thumbnail
so if this is correct then we can get season two i guess. thanks for the info
GoGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appy_Indy

so if this is correct then we can get season two i guess. thanks for the info

Appy we dont know...it seems they have diffrent copy rights...episodes copy rights are with channel...they are saying...not screenplay and characters..

time will tell...but we wont stop calling and spamming SP for SARUN.
ifsaal044 thumbnail

Originally posted by: memyselfandme1

someone posted this in another thread requesting international fans to step up calling SP with their DEMANDS. As per these comments and now your post i really think some answers are needed from those you were VERY ACTIVE giving INSIDE INFORMATION...

Direct LinkPosted: 03 December 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I AM NOT BASHING BUT MERELY STATING A FACT:

why should I  ( or anyone else) waste our time, energy and money on trying to get someone back who clearly is no longer  interested in working in TV.? 
Please stop trying to make decisions and trying to run other people's lives for them.
 You people need to come down from your LSD trip now!! Don't you think your dilusional " power trip"  has already done enough damage?? 

All of you that " claimed to know the real inside story" and were stating you would enlighten us to the "HOLLY TRUTH" once this was over - well what could be more than the SHOW GETTING OVER COMPLETELY! So if you want fans to join you again in this facade then lets have the "TRUTH" first and then let people decide whether they believe your version of events! Are you up for this or are you all going to take people for a ride this time as well with your "INSIDE INFORMATION"??

Exactly, these insiders seem to have this mass following all over the place twitter, fb, and forums. They instigated all of these protests with some clues to the truth, and when time came to fess up, nothing but more chaos to be followed.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
4Lions said Channel is in charge of promos and songs.

They did not say the copyright of the show is with the channel.

I dont know if hetalmkm has Barun's mibile number, but if she did she wouldnt be giving it out.
ifsaal044 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

I dont know if hetalmkm has Barun's mibile number, but if she did she wouldnt be giving it out.

After Kernal called her out, she disappeared from all sites. Twiiter, India-Forums and all else. He only asked for the last 2 digits and fourth number.
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

yup the post meant that..i read it once more..okay nishi di once told me that after a show ends cr is with channel...so can we ask for ip2 now?!πŸ˜•