Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

The best of MEIEJ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 20

drashtirocks1

IF-Dazzler

drashtirocks1

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
i noe its an earlier post of mine but i would definately welcome your views on it...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The best of MEIEJ (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

drashtirocks1

IF-Dazzler

drashtirocks1

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
so one of the fav and powerful character of the show has made a blasting reentry on the show... wat say are you loving the track and the storyline...

rkmadhurock

rkmadhurock

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
i started watching this show after the entry of vivian & drashti and havent watched the episodes before. but yes i do agree that the story, the characters, plot and all the actors' acting skills make this show very unique.

i loved bittuji when he blasted off at balraj for eating  RK's food, just the way RK would blast off at someone. i guess thats RK's influence on bittuji.ROFL

love this show more day by day Smile

-Dil-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dil-

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I think MB is what it is today due to the team effort that the cast,crew and the CV's put into it...hats off to them for giving us such an amazing show...Clap

P.S - I'm slightly partial to RK and his dialogues though...LOLIMHO,they just took the show to  another level completely...WinkThumbs Up

netu12

Groupbie

netu12

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
nice post

drashtirocks1

IF-Dazzler

drashtirocks1

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
i am really glad that madhu n trishna have patched up...
would love to see how they together would take revenge from Balraaj...
and yeah i am sure roma's return would also spice up the show furthur...

ddhifan

IF-Dazzler

ddhifan

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
nice post

drashtirocks1

IF-Dazzler

drashtirocks1

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rkmadhurock

i started watching this show after the entry of vivian & drashti and havent watched the episodes before. but yes i do agree that the story, the characters, plot and all the actors' acting skills make this show very unique.

i loved bittuji when he blasted off at balraj for eating  RK's food, just the way RK would blast off at someone. i guess thats RK's influence on bittuji.ROFL

love this show more day by day Smile

i suggest you watch the earlier episodes as well... they are brilliantly shot... the balraaj's track is definately larger than experience type...

vaise sangat ka asar to hota hi hai... bittuji is quite a show stealer at times...n on quite a few occasions... especially those with deepali or sikki bring  out the best in him inthe form of dialogue delivery...

the show is definately getting better each day...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top