Page 3 Page 22

drashtirocks1

IF-Rockerz

drashtirocks1

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAnonymous

Very Nice Post

Madhubala Serial is Awesome.

Radhaji is very crucial to the serial. It is important for everyone to know that RK has inner repsect for his mother. RK wants his mother's presence in his life. So RK tolerates Bhatias.

We have seen Radhaji bonding well with Madhu and later was angry on her and distanced herself from Madhu.

Now again after this KC ritual relationship between radhaji and madhu will improve.

We will also see RK confessing his feelings to madhu.

So we will have awesome episodes regularly in the serial.

yeah the supporting cast in this show is absolutely wonderful and are playing their role to perfection... taking veteran actors has definately upped the show...

and you are absolutely right regarding radhaji... inspite of showing outer hatred... radhaji is the only reason he is tolerating the bhatias... he respects her enough so that she is living in his house with the bhatia company... and the day he was eating from madhu's hand, showed that he really missed his mother... her affection and love...

i'm hoping the realtion between radhaji and madhu improves soon... afterall there is absolutely no fault of madhu's...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The best of MEIEJ (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zaaratq

IF-Sizzlerz

zaaratq

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Great post... I rather have such peaceful posts in forum then the mocking wala posts...

Anws i always wanted to add that the Music Department of this show  are doing their part brilliantly.. After direction and dialogue writer, i think music director should also be given credit... esp the bgm humming new tone for rishbala now... Its truly amazing... So hats off!! And of course I have nothing against the star cast... They are perfect foil to production team...

drashtirocks1

IF-Rockerz

drashtirocks1

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by colorsluv

I agree.MB's star cast r amazing.They all r doing their job perfectly. I luv B (ballu) & B (bittu) Character.Eagerly w8ing fr Ballu's entry bt i guess it will take some tym. As u said not 2 discuss about Rishbala now so i don't comment on them.Looking forward 2 ur view's on Rishbala jodi. 

thanksSmile and yeah balraaj is the best supporting cast of madhubala... i really hope they use him well... his scenes were really great...awaiting his comeback...with ofcourse a big bang...

Sandy-Naz

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandy-Naz

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
agree with u..dipali acting is very very good,bt i really donot like her character as villain..she is not a true achy wali buri,i mean villain..Stern Smile
bt i really like ballu,his mother,padmini in start,shmsher before attack on Rk..
ya dialogue writer is really really a very intelligent man.Clap
and Dvd they are mindblowing..Clap

drashtirocks1

IF-Rockerz

drashtirocks1

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaaratq

Great post... I rather have such peaceful posts in forum then the mocking wala posts...

Anws i always wanted to add that the Music Department of this show  are doing their part brilliantly.. After direction and dialogue writer, i think music director should also be given credit... esp the bgm humming new tone for rishbala now... Its truly amazing... So hats off!! And of course I have nothing against the star cast... They are perfect foil to production team...

i prefer making such posts more than those... afterall the forum is for the show discussion...

anyway... u are absolutely right... even i love the bgm tune and the rest of the songs they use... very apt for the situation...hats off to the Music Department...

drashtirocks1

IF-Rockerz

drashtirocks1

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sundasnaz

agree with u..dipali acting is very very good,bt i really donot like her character as villain..she is not a true achy wali buri,i mean villain..Stern Smile
bt i really like ballu,his mother,padmini in start,shmsher before attack on Rk..
ya dialogue writer is really really a very intelligent man.Clap
and Dvd they are mindblowing..Clap

yeah dipali acts true to her character...miss balraaj a lot...initial eoisides were very impactful... 

nehakariba

IF-Sizzlerz

nehakariba

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
nice post
dialogues cast songs sets are awesome

drashtirocks1

IF-Rockerz

drashtirocks1

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehakariba

nice post