Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

The best of MEIEJ (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 20

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
mb is perfectly designed to be popular  with amazing leads dd and vd  as rishibala Smile they are the best young couple on indian tv right now

along with  other good supporting star cast   bittuji is good 

director of mb is doing a fantastic job i must say  even its a dark love story but its so good Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The best of MEIEJ (Page 10)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

drashtirocks1

IF-Dazzler

drashtirocks1

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drashtidhamifan

Nice Post Thumbs Up
MB has a great star cast and i have followed the show from the very 1st episode and i have fallen for the show long back..
Best show ever Heart with Best Star Cast Day Dreaming and Best Dialogue writer Star
MADHUBALA rocksss Clap Clap

yeah even i am following the show from the very first episode... one of the most elaborate and a grand scale show ever... as obviously our princess drashti deserves no less...

-Snowdrop-

IF-Stunnerz

-Snowdrop-

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
nice post

drashtirocks1

IF-Dazzler

drashtirocks1

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshleyAngelena

This show definitely have all the things that a popular show need...;)                                   

yeah that's true...

LogicalNonsense

IF-Sizzlerz

LogicalNonsense

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
you actually snatched away all the things which i wanted to say!( just amazedLOL)
i can see that i came late here now, but have to admit that all have really made us feel a proud viewer of the show(as i said it from the beginning)
although i have never been a fan of VD and DD, but i watched it as a timepass since the first episode while packing my bags for school next morning, at 11:30.(u know what i have a tendency to do two things at a time like listening to songs while writing, sipping coffee while reading or watching TV and just now i said while packing bags watching TV)

i have watched VD's previous show that is PKYEK, I liked it because of the different storyline(first on Indian TV supernatural, u know that) but never like fallen for it( actually my stupid instints/ethics told me to not be a fan of anyone...lol i know i am stupid but don't like being a fan of anyone)

OK coming to our show, the initial epis revolving Balraj the original super evil and his cunning dialogues, Padmini the strong and dignified woman, Daima( just love herLOL) and the mother of Balraj(should i say more abt her...i think no...cause Balraj's description depicts her...Wink)...all of the above just wooed me and got me glued to the show,
Then comes Madhu, theres surely a spark in her, afterall shes Padmini's daughter, and then RK oh i just bowed down...his dialogues and overall all the shades which he has shown as of now has no doubt mesmerized me( hard to acceptEmbarrassed)

The cvs have never dissapointed us, and the show is the reason for me being here, so what else can i say?

Just love the show and hope tht it doesn't loose its charm(meaning if they give a clearcut reason of RK doing all this...then it will be good orelse wildly absurd it will be if they show that he is in denial mode, i mean how can he be in denial mode?hes not that foolish?)

ok *tooking a long breath*...ok just love the show and i guess i am ending up being that which i don't want to be-That is a fan of the show(no i can't be that, I can only praise and appreciate  the show and DD and VD and all the actors for their work...lol i am confused by me)

P.S THE ABOVE ESSAY, WHOEVER HAS READ IT -THANKS WHOLE HEARTEDLY!LOL

Edited by 1Sumana1 - 17 February 2013 at 6:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drashtirocks1

apvsluvyou

Goldie

apvsluvyou

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
really misss dear ballu

--Sanah-Sizzles

Goldie

--Sanah-Sizzles

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
I have read this before

drashtirocks1

IF-Dazzler

drashtirocks1

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Every character in this stroy is imp to the script !
Lovely write-up

yeah love the whole feel of the show... 

thanks Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top