Posted: 10 years ago
mb  was rishibala  for me till now   since on 3rd  feb they r killing rishibala🤢😡😭
now its a new story of rm daughter  so i will like to see  fresh mind  ofcourse  rishibala  will always be in my heart   i will compare old story with new ðŸ¥±

but after vd  kvb is good in grey roles as viraj dobriyal  he was negative   still grab  attention
Awesome Post Dear!!!

MB was the first show that ever fascinated me to watch and the reason was first of all the story line and the characterization.. And then came the Rishbala thing that became the sole reason for me to watch it when the story went off track...
Not only Rishbala but the only person I can call as a villain BALRAJ CHOUDHURY was enough to hook me up!!
I am really gonna miss those days and those fantabulous characters in this show...
In spite of everything I would still thank the Production for giving us such a unique show with an iconic couple to cherish for...

Now, they are starting a new story which will be completely different to the viewers who would be new to it..
Though I am not gonna watch it after Rishbala's demise but I can predict that this would be a kinda revenge story from a daughter for her parents in RK style... She may use the new male lead for her revenge first from that new villain but later would fall for him and get married in the end..
Totally agree with u dear... i loved starting of d show most specially Bajraj entry is Superbbb... , Rk entry is also Out standing nd Sultan is Awesome...but i'm gonna miss Our Superstar Rk sooo muchhh...i just loved Rk nd madhu's fights ; there nok jhok nd there love 4 each other...Rk attitude , his Out standing dialogues...I'm Really gonna miss it...
Yes I agree with kavya, madhubala was the first show I watched in hindi, ama south Iindian and I don't know hindi, but because of this show, I startedto learn hindi through my friends and sister, just few words, then written update helps me, I became so fascinated with rishbala, and I myself started to write stories on them, all characters are equalky good I agree withthat, but I have mainly fallen for the lead pair, so without them I can't watch the show.

You have made a nice post, brought out the essence of each character.
time to bid farewell to the show
Superb Post
Thanks u 4 sharing
Originally posted by bikeshsngh03

i liked bittuji the most after RK n Madhu.
their star cast was an attraction for everyone n dialogues were always amazing.

yup... the cast was really amazing and did a great work... and dialogues have always been super awesome...
Originally posted by innocent.aman

mb  was rishibala  for me till now   since on 3rd  feb they r killing rishibala🤢😡😭
now its a new story of rm daughter  so i will like to see  fresh mind  ofcourse  rishibala  will always be in my heart   i will compare old story with new ðŸ¥±

but after vd  kvb is good in grey roles as viraj dobriyal  he was negative   still grab  attention

yeah kvb is a good actor... hope he lives upto the expectations of everybody...
now that gurmeet choudhary is not taking part in fear factor... do you want him to be a part of MEIEJ...
Awsome post
Really amazing cast n dailog writer