chudail in the tree?

moonstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Does anyone have any thoughts on the tree scene when the dog was barking at something unseen?

Was the chudail sitting in the tree? lol  I kept thinking they're gonna suddenly show her on the tree!!

In Bengali folklore there is the belief the chudail's spirits can be attached to old trees...so was it just the evil spirit in the tree?

Edited by moonstruck - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a scary thought - chudail in the tree! I have a maple tree right outside my window.

Animals are said to feel the presence of paranormal presence and he definitely must have seen her, although we already know she shows herself to the people she wants to- as shown in promos.

So far she has been shown in human form and not a vague shadow. So maybe, its her spirit which was sitting on the tree. She seems tall and if her complete form for sitting on the tree, she must have broken a branch or two!

-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol i was thinking the same thing. what were they implying there, i was kinda confused😆 I was also waiting for them to show the chudail there😆
Maybe she's a Gechho petni(tree-ghost in Bengali). 😆
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: moonstruck

Does anyone have any thoughts on the tree scene when the dog was barking at something unseen?

Was the chudail sitting in the tree? lol  I kept thinking they're gonna suddenly show her on the tree!!

In Bengali folklore there is the belief the chudail's spirits can be attached to old trees...so was it just the evil spirit in the tree?

very true ..in Bengali folklore every body belief all chudhail live on the trees..specially very ancient old tree..😆 why they love to live over there..only they know..may be there is a scientific reason..which i dont know ..😕but i think they r scare to come down ..😆 safe up above the tree..and c what others doing..😆
and all animals like chiku..have a special instinct ..to understand those unseen personality...👏
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have heard of ghost stories where priests will trap the soul of the ghost in the trees... Maybe something happened and the chudail's spirit got released. Could be one of the curse things like in old bollywood horror films? 🤓
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Also as this tree is near Jeet's home does this mean the chudail ever lived there when she was alive? (assuming she is dead now!) or was harmed by some ancestor of Jeet? and why is she so particularly after Jeet alone if its a family thing? 

Uff! Too many questions!
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: iolahardy

Also as this tree is near Jeet's home does this mean the chudail ever lived there when she was alive? (assuming she is dead now!) or was harmed by some ancestor of Jeet? and why is she so particularly after Jeet alone if its a family thing? 

Uff! Too many questions!

can be..i was thinking kind of same ..as jeet's dad was surprised that jeet pain has gone so quickly..and he was in deep thought..may be he knows something..
may be in her previous life she use to love him.. and it was not happy ending lovestory ..thus she came back ...😳..jeet has forgotten everything ...but will remember eventually who he was..😕
eventually all secrets will come out...
but story is getting interesting
Edited by kinara17 - 11 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hi guys new to the forum 😊
well i think its the chudails cat🤣 😳😆, all chudails😆 have cats😳 so surely she might also have a cat 😆sitting on  the tree 🤣somewhere😆 probably an invisible cat🤣🤣 🤣and thats why chiku barked 🤣(not  barked but whinned i guess😆🤣) 

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i was thinking the same...what ive seen in horror shows, trees have much imp role in black life...i thought chudail was sitting on the tree 😆and was waiting for her jalwa to show off but i guess Chiku ka dimagh kaharab tha 🤣 Edited by romaila - 11 years ago