Pratigya

India-Forums

WU Episode #25

a_uma Coolbie
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

WU Episode #25

K and friends at adda... all excited with their new clothes which K has bought for them... teasing each other... finally Angad praising K and says this is all thanks to K... he bought us all new clothes... all other boys too praise him... saying that K is looking lallantaap... K wearing the shiny purple shirt... looking pleased... Angad asks K why he is so quiet... K replies that he is lost in day dreams... Angad teases that you see dreams with eyes open... K says whether my eyes are closed or open, I see only P... Angad annoyed.. he taunts K says you are seeing dreams here, but P's reality may turn out to be something else... K asks what he means.. Angad says what if P gets married to someone else... K super angry... throws bottles at Angad.. other boys try to stop him... K says what do you think of me, I'm not some kind of devdas... I will not sit quite if P is married to someone else... I will cut that boy to pieces... Angad smirks and apologises.. tells K then what are you waiting for.. send marriage proposal to her... I will be most happy at your marriage.. K says why u in such a hurry.. let me enjoy a few days of romance... Angad says romance will not happen with u sitting here.. you should go and meet her, speak to her.. K agrees and says I will meet her tonight when she comes wearing the sari I gave her.. meanwhile, P wears the pink sari.. Rolli stunned.. P says I have no choice, I have to find out who this other boy is... Prof comes home and calls out to P... P & Rolli stunned...

P and Rolli come out... all stunned... Dadi says that sari is good... that boy (nitin) has good choice... Dadi asks whether Nitin is coming here... P denies... Rolli says that Nitin has called P to meet out... I will take P... Dadi angry... blasts P and says that you accepted to meet N without asking the family.. and Rolli got ready to take her.. nowadays kids doing what they like... the marriage is just fixed and already you ppl ready to go out with Nitin... Prof perturbed tells P that you should have taken our permission..nowadays the groom's side making all kinds of demands, if we refuse they feel bad... . mom says its quite late, maybe we should call Nitin here... P and Rolli perturbed.. Dadi says Nitin not behaving with respect... tells Prof to call him and scold him that such things will not be accepted... Prof calls Nitin.. P looking scared..

Meanwhile, K at adda.. waiting for P.. all other boys sitting and watching.. Jugnu asks how long we have to wait for P to turn up.. Angad taunts K saying that K seems defeated.. K scolds him.. just then Chandu asks whether P knows where to meet and at which time... K stunned, says I forgot to mention place and time in the letter...

Prof calls Nitin, but no answer' Prof says OK you two can go ' Dadi tells them to be careful & behave properly'  P and Rolli go in to get P's purse' P says I hate going out like this by lying to the family, they all think that I'm going to see Nitin' they trust me' R says that you doing this for your family' P says even N getting bad name..  Rolli says if you think too much you cannot do this' P agrees and says today I have to find out who that person is' R asks if P knows where to meet' P says, as soon as I wear this sari and step out, that boy will approach me' for my family's sake I have to put an end to all this tamasha'  they leave the room' just then Adr and Arushi arrive back home'  Adr asks whats the matter.. Dadi blames Nitin ' Prof says let them go now.. I will speak to N about this later on'  P and R leave.. just then phone rings'

Adr picks up phone and says hello' no answer from other end' he cuts the call'its  K is calling.. he looks annoyed' rings again' once again Adr picks up the phone and says hello.. K does not answer.. Adr cuts call and teases P saying that maybe its Nitin, he does not like my voice' meanwhile K calls yet again'.this time P picks up and says hello' K lost at the sound of P's voice' Tunna says why u not speaking' K finally tells P to come to Shamiana restaurant' P agrees..   Adr says its late, I will go along with P and let her meet Nitin.. P and Rolli perturbed' Rolli says, don't bother, I am going with P.. I will leave her back home' Dadi scolds her' Adr leaves with P and Rolli.. P looking perturbed..  

Edited by a_uma - 04 December 2012 at 11:17am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uAnfalbugsbunny12---Yemi---HamiSkyhussainramsopiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamAnondo.Rrekrn

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Big smileThumbs UpHug
rekrn IF-Sizzlerz
rekrn
rekrn

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update UmaTongue
---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---