Anamika

Is this serial right for Prime time 8 pm slot?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

viraf4u

viraf4u

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Hi guys,
  I think this should be moved closer to 10 pm slot when kids are all asleep.Putting at prime time is not the slot for this one, with the supernatural part attached to it. and with kids around you def are not going to watch if that would spook them.

What do you all think?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemromaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is this serial right for Prime time 8 pm slot?" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Actually I don't think it's that scary to watch... Maybe jut a little spooky in nature. I doubt the kids who watch it will be very affected by it... That's just my thoughts Tongue

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
I dont find serial scary atall. The time is ok with me.

Edited by elasingh - 03 December 2012 at 9:10pm

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
oh please and kids could watch all that stupid mushy romance???LOLLOL

there is nothing scary in it and thra sa hi hai witch aspect Wink waisay b romance dhekne se better hai they get scared and do their homework instead LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maneet7861Amor...Bournville..

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Do u think even BV airs at that time...paents will allow their kids to watch this show? i dont think so n as there is no Kid going to be watching watching...why to worry n think on what is rarely to happen...just enjoy kro yaar!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..Fearless_Lover

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.