Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

SS:Light Of Life chap 7 pg 42 updated!!!

tarin292 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hello!! everyone!πŸ˜›i know that i make u people bore but can't help! my xms r over nd i have nothing to do! so here i am to make u bore once again!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†chapter 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3325299?pn=7       

="4">chapter 3: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3325299?pn=12 chapter4: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3325299?pn=19 chapter5: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3325299?pn=24      chapter6: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3325299?pn=37                                             CHAPTER ONE

Nidhi was still stood at d door seeing her mother's hanging body with the ceiling fan! her eyes were devoid of any emotions...as if she couldn't figure out what was happening or not! She find it difficult to believe that her mother-the only support ,only relation that she lived nd loved was no more! NO MORE IN THIS EARTH!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   many people were there except the person...the person who was responsible for it! one of them jerk her hard to realise the reality..the cruel reality indeed! she got a note beside the bed...where just written " FORGIVE ME, NIDHI!"

"><her mother was hung telling her to forgive!! how..how could she do that?? how could she left her alone to fight her with that monster ...alone!!?? " WHY MAA?? WHY??"</font

< 4">she started to cry her heart out... she was feeling miserebly helpless! all her courage that was needed to achieve her goal...was taken away with her mother!! now she was all alone!!</font></

"><">police took the body for autopsy...they asked nidhi to come in the PS to answer some question! some question that were related to her mother's death! DEATH 'how cruel the words sounded! she never thought that she had to deal with that cruel word so soon!!!</font></font></font>

<-------------''-''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''---------------

Nidhi was walking aimlessly on the highway...she had done with all policy activity...7 days passed after her mothers death!and only she knew how these days were for her! how it felt to wait for ur near nd dear one's lifeless body in d corridor of a hospital mourge! nd there was she all alone to receive her mother...she could still felt her trembling hand when she had to fire her mothers body!! oh how cruel the world seems then!!

But her life was not like that...her life was also very charming nd beautiful before..just before the night came...the night which darkness was still haunting her life! she was busy with her mind just when a cars headlight reflects on her eyes nd she heard a huge bang nd everything got dark around her!!<>

4">--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</

="">nidhi blinked her eyes! she felt pain in her head...but slowly opened her eyes nd the light of a bright day wellcome her!she looked around the room where she was laying but couldn't recognize! then she tried to remember what had happened...nd understood probably she would met with an accident! Nidhi                                                                                                                   nidhi tried to sit on the bed when her eyes fall on a cute little baby standing with a teddy larger than her, looking at her with wide open eyes! she gave her a small smile when she ran from there shouting-"Papa! papa!! dekho dekho! mummy ko hosh aagaya!" nidhi chocked at first hearing mummy from her mouth...then she thought may b she heard wrong!

">soon after that, nidhi saw some unknown face , came rushing in the room!</font></font></font>

...ap uthgaye??'one tall,handsome guy asked her! she looked confusingly at him nd asked'ji, haan!! par..ap..ap kaun hain?? aur main yaha kaise??                                                                                                                                                the man infront of him smiled in reliefe nd then looked at her!</

...i am dr. ashutosh! the dean of kgh! nd u r here because u met with an accident with my car..so i took u here in my home as ur injuries r not so bad!</font></font></font>

...oh! than..'nidhi was about to say thanks when she saw the little baby peeking at her from the behind of his father!</font></font></font>

size="4">she was so cute and adorable that nidhi felt a sudden urge to take her in her arm! moreover that she saw love nd affection in those tiny beautiful eyes for her...</font></font></font>

...can i know ur name and address,pls? ur family members must b worried about u!'the word of dr. ashutosh broke her trance! nd she remembered all that incidents which may b she forgot for sometime!</font></font></font>

...emmm..u needn't to b worry! i have no one in my family to b worried for me! nd i..i'll leave now! don't bother!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">nidhi tried to stand up but she felt pain in her head nd again collapssed on the bed!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">                                                                                                                               ...mummy! mummy! pls ap utho maat..apko chot lagi hain na!'the little baby came to her quickly kept her tiny little hand on her head! nidhi looked at ashutosh with confusing eyes who also seemed embarrass with the sudden incident!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">...i..i'm sorry..miss...!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">                                                                                                                                      ...nidhi! it's nidhi dr. ashutosh! nd who is this little angel beside me?'nidhi asked to d baby who was now busy in pampering her!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">                                                                                                                                                    ...i'm arohi! apko mera naam yaad nehi hain?--- she pouted and nidhi smiled at her cuteness!!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">                                                                                                                                             ...haan! haan! yaad hain na! wo to buss mere sar pe chot lagi hain na to ...nidhi laughed shepeeshly!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">ashu coughed slightly to catch the attention of this two lady!!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">                                                                                                                                            ...arohi! maa..tumhe ab aunty ko rest karne dena chahiye na.. aur apke tabiyat bhi to theek nahin hain na! to ab bhi rest karo!!!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">                                                                                                                                    ...papa! aunty nehi..ye meri mummy hain! aur mein aj mummy k passhi rahungi! mummy ki tabiyat thik nehi hain na!!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">                                                                                                                                                 ...par beta! agar ap apna medicine time pe nehi loge aur aaram nehi karoge to ap inka khayal kaise rakhogi??</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">with that arohi seemed in a thoughtful mind! there was many more expressions in that little cute face! nd with lot of thoughts she agreed with her father making him promise that he would take care her mother until she came!!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">                                                                                                                                                                       nidhi looked at ashutosh with questioning eyes when arohi left the room with the middle aged man seemed to her caretaker. ashu could see her confused face but didn't say anything. so nidhi asked him'emmm! where is her mother?</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">ashu looked at her as if finding suitable word to answer her! after some time she replied very slowly'she is no more!!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">                                                                                                                                         ...oh! i'm sorry!'nidhi was feling very sad as she remembered about her own mother! may b this little baby nd she was suffering from the same pain but the differences was that this cute little baby had her father with her nd she..she was in this position because of her father! she sighed nd a breath of sadness came out from her trachia! </font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">                                                                                                                                                ...miss. nidhi! pls don't mind about what i'm going to say!'ashutosh asked her with a slight hesitation in his voice! nidhi could feel his guilt in his eyes.</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">                                                                                                                                                          ... pls! dr. ashutosh! tell me what u want! i promise i won't mind! i know it was me who was at a fault! nd u people r so kind that u took me with u!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">                                                                                                                                                 ...no need to b sorry! but u see my daughter think u that u r her mother! Actually my wife was dead in a accident nd all that happens infront of my angel! my little doll was at shocked ! she hardly talk with any stranger! nd when u came before my car, my..my arohi thought that her mother was back! i saw so much happiness in those eyes after long two years! she looked after u so dearly when u were taken home! nd now it seems my daughter has fallen in love with u!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">                                                                                                                                                   nidhi heard the whole story with unblinking eyes! she could fell the pain of that little bab ywho lost her mother nd also fell the joy when she felt that she regained her mother once again! didn't know why but she felt a strange connection between them! when she heard ashutosh saying'miss. nidhi! it will b better if u leave the house before she get up! pls don't mind but i don't want my daughter to live with a false hope that her mother comes back!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">nidhi could feel the pain hidden behind those words nd so she gave him a reassuring smile!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">                                                                                                                                                    ..,i can understand,dr. ashutosh! nd u really don,t need to b sorry! i will leave now!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">                                                                                                                                                ... miss. nidhi! my driver will drop u home nd pls don't deny that! nd pls pray for my little daughter!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">                                                                                                                                                  ...of course! u r lucky that u have such a cute kid!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">                                                                                                                                                    ashu gave her a sad smile in return! nidhi find that smile mixed with lots of pain nd uncertinity!!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman" color="#333333" size="4"></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">in nidhi's house, she was all alone thinking about her life...the incidents that r haunting her like nightmares! she closed her eyes nd the face of her mother came before her eyes! nd then appeared the face of that monster! she opened her eyes quickly...oh! how could she forget about all that! she wanted to ran away from all these...she wanted to live...wanted to sleep in peace without any nightmare!!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">then she remembered about arohi! how cutely she addressed her- mummy! she realised that no words in this world could b so sweet as like it!!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">she was about to go to bed when she heard a knock at the door! she afraid at first as there was noone in d house except her! so she silently approached to the door..looked out from the looking glass to see who was there! and her utter surprised to see ashutosh standing there with a teary face! she opened the door hastily!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">                                                                                                                                                 ...dr. ashutosh!! ap yahan?? itni raat ko? sab..sab thik to hain na?</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">                                                                                                                                                       ... nidhi! nidhi! ap pls mere saath chalenge abhi? wo arohi..arohi!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">                                                                                                                                                ... kya hua arohi ko?'now nidhi was also panicked to see ashu's condition!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">                                                                                                                                         ...arohi ki tabiyat ajanak bahot kharab hogayi hain! wo buss apko khoj rahi hain! pls..pls nidhi ap chaliye mere saath! meri bacchi ko baccha lijiye!'ashu knelled down before nidhi...his every words sounds to b a plea! nidhi could feel his pain...the fear of loosing his daughter!</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">                                                                                                                                             ...dr. ashutosh! ap pls uthiye! mein jaungi apke saath aarohi ke pass! </font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">ashu looked at her with gratitude nd hurridly stood up! </font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#333333"><font size="4">... thank u, nidhi! thank u so very much! mein apka ye ahsaan kabhi nehi bhuloonga!!</font></font></font>

Edited by tarin292 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WOW...
New story and nice update...please continue soon...
tarin292 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjani9

WOW...

New story and nice update...please continue soon...

u r d only one who read it😭😭 but thank u for liking it!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ i have nothing todo now so using my time in writing these !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bina kamke insaan aur kar bhi kya sakte hain!πŸ˜‰
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ena meri behen, super-duper-truper start... Very-very-very nice... I loved it very much.,. U've created a new ashni r'ship... :) ... Initially I thot, that monster was nids hubby (probably, meri kahani ka kuch zyada hi asar ho raha hai mujh par... :D ) ... But it was her father... This Aarohi, seems to be really cute... Plz jaldi update karna... Mujhe intezaar rahega...
Anjani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tarin292

u r d only one who read it😭😭 but thank u for liking it!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ i have nothing todo now so using my time in writing these !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bina kamke insaan aur kar bhi kya sakte hain!πŸ˜‰

Any early bird prize for it?
Don't worry...your fans will come slowly...night 12:32am in India...have patience...
I see lot of potential in this FF...you don't need to worry about fans...you will get many...
When are you posting the update?
tarin292 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Ena meri behen, super-duper-truper start... Very-very-very nice... I loved it very much.,. U've created a new ashni r'ship... :) ... Initially I thot, that monster was nids hubby (probably, meri kahani ka kuch zyada hi asar ho raha hai mujh par... :D ) ... But it was her father... This Aarohi, seems to be really cute... Plz jaldi update karna... Mujhe intezaar rahega...

tahe dill se shukriya! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ apne padha to samajh liya mere likha waste nehin hua! thank u, azeen! khali dimag shaitan ka astana hota hain, samjhe!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tarin292 thumbnail

Any early bird prize for it?
Don't worry...your fans will come slowly...night 12:32am in India...have patience...
I see lot of potential in this FF...you don't need to worry about fans...you will get many...
When are you posting the update?

hehehe! mere fan?😲😲 main to buss yohi likhti hoon! koi padta bhi nahin!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anjani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tarin292

hehehe! mere fan?😲😲 main to buss yohi likhti hoon! koi padta bhi nahin!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You will get fans for this FF...still not answered early bird prize...😳
tarin292 thumbnail

You will get fans for this FF...still not answered early bird prize...😳

dekhte hain! agar mila to apko treat dungi!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anjani9 thumbnail
When are you posting next update?