Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

zainab03

Goldie

zainab03

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Today my best scene has too be asad and najmas.. it was sooo cute i too cant believe that asad allows najma too keep her hair like that   Tongue truly they both are the best brother and sis ever ... the precap haye asad is looking soo hot maybe the reason of him telling zoya too leave is that he might see her with rashid   Shocked

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeegorradhikavermabarun901nikita_786prats233Roarkpreetipc-Shormi-Siddhi_nehakaribaSanju_GroverAddicthifzaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "asad and tamatar :)))" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nehakariba

IF-Sizzlerz

nehakariba

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
agree

Rushitaa

Goldie

Rushitaa

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
What a beautiful bond! Although I'm not into the dominating brother act, I sorta envy their relationship...sorta makes me wish I had an older brother! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

banukaliShr6

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
yup i too loved that scene
I agree he might see rashid n zoya together

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
agree

cutestt one

prats233

Goldie

prats233

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
it was really such a cute sceneEmbarrassed...even najma was surprised by asad's behaviourConfused...she was like 'is this bhaijaan'?LOL...indeed asad is changing...i'm just waiting for the scene where najma goes n tells zoya that her brother has no problem with her having short hair and zoya's reaction to itShocked

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
awww it indeed was a lovely scene...more than being a dominating brother, Asad is a loving and caring brother!!
and OMG!! it does make sense now...may be he'll see Zoya with Rashid and may Zoya as well will spill the beans on how she has been "helping" RashidConfusedShocked and hence Asad's gussa!!

Bella-Edward

Bella-Edward

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
i love asad and najmas relationship and the way they are connected to each other... i love it the most when he calls her tamatar...
that reminds the name my bro calls me..Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.