Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Doobey -- Main pareshan.. pareshan (Page 6)

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aardhan

Thanks for the update Tanu and beautiful caps Deba. It was yet another fun filled episode and Nidhi has now set the stage for the truth to explode. She was the star in today's episode, ably assisted by Ranga and Aditi. LOL  Poor Ashu is completely confused now! Wink  He was the perfect foil to Nidhi. Smile

And tomorrow a shocked Ashni, maybe Nidhi did not expect such dire consequences. Shocked Its Ashu's test, need to see if he passes this one by standing up for Nidhi. Stern Smile Well, he tried to talk to DD today to clear his misunderstanding but DD was in no mood to listen with his holier than thou attitude. DD has dug his grave, lets see if he falls into it tomorrow. Ouch

Coming to Khushi, this is exactly what Kaks and I had predicted was going to happen. So, looks like Anji and Khushi are going to bond over their common interest, ie, drawing. Well, good, the progress is slow on that front, but I am glad that there is progress.

Precap: Very interesting, I did not expect a dismissal issue to come up so quickly, but... 
Since, he has cast the dice by informing Ashni of Nidhi's termination, I suppose the truth of the Ashni relationship should be out before long. Maybe tomorrow itself, otherwise how will Nidhi continue to work? Confused

P.S.: Looks like the CVs have other things planned for this hospital track and hence want to wrap up this EMA/ identity crises before it gets dragged too too much.

Interestingly it is almost to the day last year when Ashu dismissed Nidhi for falling in love with him and now she is facing the same predicament with DD for being married to Ashu. Ouch  Maybe this is the CVs way to redeem Ashu for Nidhi's earlier dismissal! Embarrassed

@red: yup, I recalled kakaliji and ur speculations the moment I watched this khushi-the designer scene!!Clap The CVs get lots of great ideas from our forum...

@blue: word... I echo u!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26aardhan

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debaparna77

Debaji 1 CAP missing. Aap Chai pe ruk gaye.LOL
Hatho hi hatho me ishara ho gaya
DD dekhate hi rahe gaye aur...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrocks

busybee.. IF-Dazzler
busybee..
busybee..

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Thanks tanu n deba Smile
meenu0527 Goldie
meenu0527
meenu0527

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu and Deba for nice ud and beautiful caps.
Its again an entertaining episode.

Go to top