Dimri...thumps down !!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Looking at first epi after leap this is big thumps down to dimri madam...in terms of everything
very much dissapointing
i have doubt will audience accept it or not
only liked naksh convo n aksh look only bcoz of tired with old look so liked tht change

Edited by nakshu_2012 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am not completely liking akshi look i liked only the salwar atitre and her hair do in overall things were good untill she came back to saree and track aww god entire stuff except naksh dream scene and akshara convo nothing was worth watch 😔 
GUNNER. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I never favour a leap in our show,,,but leap which manner they introduced its is unacctepble for me now,,,pallu totally vanished from the scene the attire still confused me,,,I know its earliey to make opinion but except aksi convo about nk,,,I don't remember anything,,,this for trp 😡Edited by Rjvv - 11 years ago
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
chill guys...it's just the 1st episode...and we are not used to the change..so we r feeling like that...it takes time to accept the change...just chill😃
1cuties thumbnail
i'm in doubt what i have seen in yestrday epi that yr only which i supposed to watch😲
don't knw from where to start i know still many things r yet to disclosed but i want naitik to wake up soon otherwise i have doubt weather audience expect this change or not😒

the worst thing fo me in the epi which makes me unhooked was  the outfits weather its g3 ,rjshri, varsha even akshara i don't like her look in that saree she was looking nice in suit but i dont like her in that saree  

n g3 ko dekhkar toh mujhe laga hi nahe that she is a grnd mothr n MIL🤔 whats the need of make changes with her pallu the most worst outfit change i think ...

feeling bad for pooja(varsha) she is looking so older whats the need of that i think most of the people r not liking this change becoz of the outfits
hope we get our naksh chemistry back soon can't see naitik in this condition😭 i know still many things r yet to disclose but i'm not happy the biggest thing which makes me more insecure in weather they have said  anything about naitik 2 duggu atlest they can show duggu seeing his dad sleeping r saying something 

but thinking this is our fault only as they have not show the bond of duggu n akshi which is worst everything is by broken cv's 
1cuties thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthi.sweety

chill guys...it's just the 1st episode...and we are not used to the change..so we r feeling like that...it takes time to accept the change...just chill😃

hope everything get sorted soon😃
but still many things r there which makes us sad the bonding b/w duggu n naksh were not there😔
hope in tdy epi they show us something which gives us some hope by showing what duggu knows about his dad...
janhavi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
it was bit difficult to connect because we are not used to so many changes..!!
but we'l get habitual to it as well, but truly RJ was a shock...!!🤣 
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nakshu_2012

Looking at first epi after leap this is big thumps down to dimri madam...in terms of everything

very much dissapointing
i have doubt will audience accept it or not
only liked naksh convo n aksh look only bcoz of tired with old look so liked tht change

same here, i dnt like the kid, the total giving up of aksh of duggu to her mil, yes g3 was broken but shldnt aksh have exerted her right too? working mum also have good relations with the kid, dadajee is deadkia? and rajbana looknig at him i felt irritated, he cldnt work ðŸ¤¢ ddnt like the new setup feels too forced
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Originally posted by: janhavi58

it was bit difficult to connect because we are not used to so many changes..!!

but we'l get habitual to it as well, but truly RJ was a shock...!!🤣 

more than RJ...for me anshu😆😆
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
yaar mujhe YR ki nayi banner bilkul achha nahi lag rahi hain...😭
nk ke bin awo adhura hain😭
hope jaldi banner change ho jaaye