Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Dont start bashing me please read first (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
one thing...mujhe sets main zyada change nahi lagaShocked...only sofa sets were changes...the way it camne in articles mujhe laga entire SS is changed...rooms main colors have been changed and furnitures postion have been changed ...thats itSmile

but afsos ki baat hain ki hamra Nkash ka kamra ek mini hospital ward ban gaya hainCry..hope jaldi nk wke up and be fine...i wan tmy previous Naksh roomSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali1790

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dont start bashing me please read first (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krutiv100

There were three things which annoyed me the most
1-Akshara and Varsha are the same age but after the leap Varsha looks like she is in her 30s and Akshara looks like she has gone back to 19-20 years old!

2.Cvs have lost the plot as far as im concered regarding akshara-duggu bond...surely akshara and duggu would be so close and she would be a little over possive of him as she has lost naitik's support even though she is handling the business.

3.I don't like the  way Gayatri and duggu relation shown that should have been akshara and duggu's relationship.

Other points:-
so I got the impression Naitik has been shifted home from the last 5 years but duggu has not seen him..I wish cvs would have shown that duggu knws who is dad is...dissapointed by this...

-Ananaya and duggu's age difference is like 1 and half years or something right but ananya look way older than her age but the actresses is really good.

-Anshu-my reaction when I saw him-ROFL

u r rite...i don't have any issues with ak and dinos outfit...but somewhat i didn't like Ms...RJ n sunaina's hair-style was okay...but way of draping saree shud not have been  changedShocked...thye shud have made like g3 onlyShocked

for varsha...as u all said...even i felt knot was not required for her..thery cud have made her also like akshi only..
even i felt they cud had better option for selecting girl for ananya's roleSmile
and major is they shud have changed anshu...he is no where looking like he has grown up...he is just looking funnyLOL

Edited by shruthi.sweety - 03 December 2012 at 9:17pm

krutiv100

janhavi58

IF-Sizzlerz

janhavi58

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Rj was a shock for me, ROFL completely gaudy...!!
G3 was ok no change other the pallu went little back and was wearing printed saaree... LOL

akshi was damn pretty in suit as well as in saree, though she has lots of pain inside her, but she is working woman now, she has to handle home her kid everything, she'll never  show how sad she is..!!Ouch

Anshu in glasses...LOL may be simultaneously he is doing college as well..!!

nakshu_2012

Goldie

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

anjali1790

Rani48

Goldie

Rani48

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
 I just felt that for a girl who's husband is in a coma and a mother who's son is in a coma for over 4 years then they would show that on there face. 

I understand about her having to have to take up the responsibility of the business and all but  a women who's husband is in coma and she sees him that way for years and years would be more somber looking. Her makeup should have been less, a women would have been shown with more grays in the hair because of the stress of not having her main support of her life with her talking and being with her.  

gy3 should have been shown that she is more in distraught then what she is showing. Even RB he doesnt look like he is or has been stressed too much over his son being in coma.  THe only person that looks like that is really VARSHA. 

They are showing RJ fasting and praying her her son in law which i think that should have been more Gy3 doing that not RJ so much.  If a mom has a son who is sick what do you think in real life a mother would do... she would be so over protective of her son i would have loved to see her shown setting over or next to her son talking to him calling him Munna and acting like as if nothing has changed and maybe even loose her mental sense a little. 

Varsha is the same age as Akshara and yet she is dressed very somber and her makeup and hair is the same. 

I dont even know what more to say about Anshu... They should have brought a older guy and change the actor...

I want to see Chinki ... hopefully they dont just have her wear her hair down to show she has aged haahlol ROFL

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

this all happen in all shows. its just yrkkh fans are not use to this change. And Honestly 4 years are not a lot esp when it comes to adult. they have not taken 20 years leap. And mainly in all shows, the character dressing change. so its common. if not now then later fans will accept it.

No offence! just my view

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
I agree with everyone else on most things but...akshara looks young but gorgeous...I really love her new look...however i am disappointed in varsha and RJ look...Varsha looks really old...Instead of showing her 10 years older why couldnt they give her a look like akshara also...her daughter is older now so she can look good and not be busy with ananya all the time...but right now varsha looks horrible...

I dont like the naksh and akshara bond...there are so many working moms who have great relationships with their children...just because akshara is working now does not mean she should ignore her son and not give him time...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top