Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Dont start bashing me please read first (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

DwarfStars

DwarfStars

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
In plain english, I found Akshara, Gayatri and Rajshri simply overdressed. Their jazzy and gaudy attires and make-up is bothering me to no end. 

One's body language, clothing, attires...all these speak volumes about one's inner feelings. A wife /a mother / a MIL whose husband /son /SIL, (HER daughter's husband) has descended into a coma would NEVER dress up like these ladies even 4 years after the painful ordeal: not because they don't have the right to; but because the vacuum created by that person's absence is difficult to fill. 

Agreed, it's natural to move on in life; but is it really this easy? Is 3-3 1/2 years all one takes to adjust to a pivotal person's absence in our life? I don't think so!! I have personally seen how miserable a coma victim's relatives were even after many years of the incident.   

Thumbs down to the show's designer for giving them such flashy apparels and making them look younger with time. For me, today's episode was a huge let down; that YR factor was totally missing. The only good thing about the entire episode was that Akshara emerged stronger from the difficulty; loved her spirit and optimism. Bows down to her for that.

Edited by DwarfStars - 03 December 2012 at 1:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nancy_nakshu_2012GUNNER.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dont start bashing me please read first (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GUNNER.

IF-Stunnerz

GUNNER.

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DwarfStars

In plain english, I found Akshara, Gayatri and Rajshri simply overdressed.Their jazzy andgaudy attires and make-up isbotheringme to no end.

One's body language, clothing, attires...all these speak volumes about one's inner feelings. A wife /a mother / a MIL whose husband /son /SIL, (HER daughter's husband) has descended into a coma would NEVER dress up like these ladies even 4 years after the painful ordeal: not because they don't have the right to; rbut because the v

acuum created by that person's absence is difficult to fill.

Agreed, it's natural to move on in life; but is it really this easy? Is 3-3 1/2 years all one takes to adjust to a pivotal person's absence in our life? I don't think so!!I have personally seen how miserable a coma victim's relatives were even after many years of the incident.

Thumb's down to the show's designer for giving them such flashy apparels and making them look younger with time. For me, today's episode was a huge let down; that YR factor was totally missing. The only good thing about the entire episode was that Akshara emerged stronger from the difficulty; loved her spirit and optimism. Bows down to her for that.

yup

look at g3 attire totally jazzy,,,and akshara she dosent looked like mother neither Duggu her son,,,they all looked young,,,seriously speaking except for akshara convo with naitik was the only gud thing happen,,,although its the first episode but cv's messed up the bond with akshara and Duggu,,,bond reflects nothing just they fulfilling responsblity,,,I didn't find the simplicity of the show

Edited by Rjvv - 03 December 2012 at 1:53pm

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Agreed with you. I was exicted to see everyone's new looks but it was disappointing. I felt that they could have introduced the leap episode in a better way. Apart from Naksh entry the others entry was just ok. I also was expecting that they would show a grown up Anshu but he is the same. Not to be rude but making someone wear glasses doesn' t make them look older. G3 they could have made her look older she looks younger. I feel that she looked more like a grandma before the leap.

The set also looked the same. I was excited to see the new looks of the characters and the set but I was hoping for too much i guess. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani48

krutiv100

Goldie

krutiv100

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
There were three things which annoyed me the most
1-Akshara and Varsha are the same age but after the leap Varsha looks like she is in her 30s and Akshara looks like she has gone back to 19-20 years old!

2.Cvs have lost the plot as far as im concered regarding akshara-duggu bond...surely akshara and duggu would be so close and she would be a little over possive of him as she has lost naitik's support even though she is handling the business.

3.I don't like the  way Gayatri and duggu relation shown that should have been akshara and duggu's relationship.

Other points:-
so I got the impression Naitik has been shifted home from the last 5 years but duggu has not seen him..I wish cvs would have shown that duggu knws who is dad is...dissapointed by this...

-Ananaya and duggu's age difference is like 1 and half years or something right but ananya look way older than her age but the actresses is really good.

-Anshu-my reaction when I saw him-ROFL

Edited by krutiv100 - 03 December 2012 at 3:19pm

anjali1790

pakdramafan00

IF-Dazzler

pakdramafan00

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
akshara's look is awefulll tooo... sooo gawdy... its not about someone looking prettey its about the situation of a persons life... they shouldnt show her SOOO over the top dressed up (and she is!!!!!!!)

DwarfStars

nazliee

nazliee

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
the way akshara was dressed for office was overdone her saree was very reviling the cv should have given a proper bisuness type look because she has been handling the business for 4 years.

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
anshu part was funny...he did not go college to study further, infact he popped on glasses n started acting mature.

chetrohan

chetrohan

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
The episode was good but maturity is missing completely. It look like versha lost her loved one than Akshra. The sari should have been more plain mature kind. The look should have been more serious. Above all why Ananya is looking like big kid. From beginning they show Ananya was Thin and shy. She just does not fit there. Anshu is ok. In 4 years no one start looking that much old. 

DwarfStars

Post Reply New Post

Go to top