Dont start bashing me please read first

Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
before you guys start to bash me.. hear me out.

I think that they could have made each person look there part a little more. 

1.) Akshara looked more like a mom before then after 4 year leap.  They made her look more modern but at the same time more younger. She does not look like 4 years has passed and she has a 4 year old son.. 

2.Gy3 before looked more like a grandma then now. She looks too young and what difference does it make to wear your pullo so far back on your bun or wear it the way she use to do?  She is not looking old at all.They should have had but some white streaks in her hear. 

3:  Same thing with rj They changed her dressing sense and also took her ability to smile out also.  When she was kissing her granddaughter she had no reaction at all.  Just very cold kind of. 

4: the men they did not change them at all. They could have made them look a little older... they have make up these days guys. 

5: okay the funniest thing for me was watching Anshu act like this grown up business man. Okay it was just on Monday we got to see him still had failed his exams. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonu. thumbnail
thr is nothing to bash in it its true things has drastically changed pata nahi kyu per except naksh part remaining things were looking very much new may be bcozz yrkkhians are not used of change genrally aur itna saara change ek saat its like quite undigestable.
But im sure wlk get habbituated of it soon things just started
BlueSpirit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL totally agree with your points even though I NEVER watch this program! 

just happened to watch it today for the first few min cause I couldn't find the remote LOL and for reference I had seen the promos so I can understand what you mean to say
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with all except akshara look i liked her atitre untill  it was in salwar but when she got ready for office aww god i didnt like the dressing very bad work by the dress co-ordinator and rest wardrobe and attire no comments 👎🏼 i didnt get point of changing style just because its a major leap 😭😭 you claim to be realistic then be na kaun 4 saal baad apni pallu dalne style yea hair style puri tarah change karta hai real mein bolo 😔
agree with u...but in indian tv soaps after leap leads become more younger thn older...
but its good to see aksh in new avatar tht i always dreant of n others no cmnts
sonu. thumbnail
but as say its too early too coment 4 saal leap hogaya toh kya cvs are still the same thy still take the time to set the tracks.
The_Fan_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Agree with u..except akshara,remaining all people's apperence was not good..something missing in our show..the simplicity of the show is not upto mark,may be it was the 1st episode aftr leap..
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its too early to comment but yes akshara ko chod ke baaki sab meko babut ajeeb lage ...
DwarfStars thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In plain english, I found Akshara, Gayatri and Rajshri simply overdressed. Their jazzy and gaudy attires and make-up is bothering me to no end. 

One's body language, clothing, attires...all these speak volumes about one's inner feelings. A wife /a mother / a MIL whose husband /son /SIL, (HER daughter's husband) has descended into a coma would NEVER dress up like these ladies even 4 years after the painful ordeal: not because they don't have the right to; but because the vacuum created by that person's absence is difficult to fill. 

Agreed, it's natural to move on in life; but is it really this easy? Is 3-3 1/2 years all one takes to adjust to a pivotal person's absence in our life? I don't think so!! I have personally seen how miserable a coma victim's relatives were even after many years of the incident.   

Thumbs down to the show's designer for giving them such flashy apparels and making them look younger with time. For me, today's episode was a huge let down; that YR factor was totally missing. The only good thing about the entire episode was that Akshara emerged stronger from the difficulty; loved her spirit and optimism. Bows down to her for that.
Edited by DwarfStars - 11 years ago
GUNNER. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DwarfStars

In plain english, I found Akshara, Gayatri and Rajshri simply overdressed.Their jazzy andgaudy attires and make-up isbotheringme to no end.

One's body language, clothing, attires...all these speak volumes about one's inner feelings. A wife /a mother / a MIL whose husband /son /SIL, (HER daughter's husband) has descended into a coma would NEVER dress up like these ladies even 4 years after the painful ordeal: not because they don't have the right to; rbut because the v

acuum created by that person's absence is difficult to fill.

Agreed, it's natural to move on in life; but is it really this easy? Is 3-3 1/2 years all one takes to adjust to a pivotal person's absence in our life? I don't think so!!I have personally seen how miserable a coma victim's relatives were even after many years of the incident.

Thumb's down to the show's designer for giving them such flashy apparels and making them look younger with time. For me, today's episode was a huge let down; that YR factor was totally missing. The only good thing about the entire episode was that Akshara emerged stronger from the difficulty; loved her spirit and optimism. Bows down to her for that.

yup

look at g3 attire totally jazzy,,,and akshara she dosent looked like mother neither Duggu her son,,,they all looked young,,,seriously speaking except for akshara convo with naitik was the only gud thing happen,,,although its the first episode but cv's messed up the bond with akshara and Duggu,,,bond reflects nothing just they fulfilling responsblity,,,I didn't find the simplicity of the showEdited by Rjvv - 11 years ago