Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Rani48

Goldie

Rani48

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
before you guys start to bash me.. hear me out.

I think that they could have made each person look there part a little more. 

1.) Akshara looked more like a mom before then after 4 year leap.  They made her look more modern but at the same time more younger. She does not look like 4 years has passed and she has a 4 year old son.. 

2.Gy3 before looked more like a grandma then now. She looks too young and what difference does it make to wear your pullo so far back on your bun or wear it the way she use to do?  She is not looking old at all.They should have had but some white streaks in her hear. 

3:  Same thing with rj They changed her dressing sense and also took her ability to smile out also.  When she was kissing her granddaughter she had no reaction at all.  Just very cold kind of. 

4: the men they did not change them at all. They could have made them look a little older... they have make up these days guys. 

5: okay the funniest thing for me was watching Anshu act like this grown up business man. Okay it was just on Monday we got to see him still had failed his exams. 

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

suecchillout_821alisha23zeefan 1BlueSpiritneha3saf2012DwarfStarsDuggukedeRitu-nakshu_2012_Nancy_krutiv100abhay12..Laxmi..Luv4gamesarnavandkhushi1ANN91hiranrocksshruthi.sweetyMamuKiBhanjinanetamaha_femir4everkumarandilssaru.gpree4ruani_grsonu.shayal1436sona_nakshammu4uIGLESIAS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dont start bashing me please read first" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
thr is nothing to bash in it its true things has drastically changed pata nahi kyu per except naksh part remaining things were looking very much new may be bcozz yrkkhians are not used of change genrally aur itna saara change ek saat its like quite undigestable.
But im sure wlk get habbituated of it soon things just started

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

alisha23saf2012ANN91hiranrocksMamuKiBhanjipree4ruammu4u

BlueSpirit

BlueSpirit

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
LOL totally agree with your points even though I NEVER watch this program! 

just happened to watch it today for the first few min cause I couldn't find the remote LOL and for reference I had seen the promos so I can understand what you mean to say

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
i agree with all except akshara look i liked her atitre untill  it was in salwar but when she got ready for office aww god i didnt like the dressing very bad work by the dress co-ordinator and rest wardrobe and attire no comments Thumbs Down i didnt get point of changing style just because its a major leap CryCry you claim to be realistic then be na kaun 4 saal baad apni pallu dalne style yea hair style puri tarah change karta hai real mein bolo Unhappy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821nakshu_2012hiranrocksMamuKiBhanjimaha_femir4everammu4uIGLESIAS

nakshu_2012

Goldie

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821saf2012shruthi.sweety

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
but as say its too early too coment 4 saal leap hogaya toh kya cvs are still the same thy still take the time to set the tracks.

..Laxmi..

Goldie

..Laxmi..

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Agree with u..except akshara,remaining all people's apperence was not good..something missing in our show..the simplicity of the show is not upto mark,may be it was the 1st episode aftr leap..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hiranrocksammu4u

sona_naksh

IF-Sizzlerz

sona_naksh

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
its too early to comment but yes akshara ko chod ke baaki sab meko babut ajeeb lage ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top