Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

jenny-zee

jenny-zee

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
A really worth watching video!Loser,biased BB didn't show it  but must see video!

Urvashi Heart

I am quoting silks dialogue from The dirty picture.

"Uravshi ab tera kya hoga...ab to tere dushman bhi tujhse nafrat nahi karte"

The only peopel who are somewhat against Urvashi are Delu,ashka,Sana,Sapna and dar badlu Rajeev :)

Edited by ana zia - 03 December 2012 at 10:31am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

agreedDev110Beni881reddy123456alisha23pravalichhveeAmfundasarah75Tashu_US-sanika-dare.devilY2JisBackLadyDabangg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am sure Urvashi will win this time :)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lallan-Top

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

agreedDev110reddy123456alisha23pravalTashu_USjenny-zeeichhveeY2JisBackPentaminous.LadyDabanggSharif.Badmaash

Isa_Rahman

IF-Rockerz

Isa_Rahman

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --P.K.LeLe--

I am sure Urvashi will win this time :)

yes , she is going to win this season ... from season 4 it's a lady who is surviving by the end ... and this time , history can't change ...

Pk lele tum kaha tain itne din ki liya gayab ho gaye tai kya? aur apni urvashi devi nahi jetege sirf princess delnaaz hi jetege kyun ke wohi sab se ache aurat hai ghar main. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lallan-Top

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I hope Imam will winEmbarrassed

jay8383

jay8383

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

html,body{border:0px;margin:1px;background-image:none;}
td {border:1px dotted #CCC;}

i am not so sure after the last season debacle(JUHI) that ruined my confidence,earlier i used to be on money every single season but now i have given up on predictions cos Juhi couldn't have been a winner even in my wildest of dreams.

Edited by jay8383 - 03 December 2012 at 10:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pravalAmfunda

Lallan-Top

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

FaultInOurStars

IF-Rockerz

FaultInOurStars

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
i knw tht Vish and vrejesh admires Urv coz vish bahar hoke uski bare mey kuch bura nehi bola and vrejesh bhi nehi bola..and ashu-dellu knws tht maximum admires her thts why they are jelous oif Urv..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110reddy123456AmfundaTashu_USblossom2283-sanika-dare.devilLadyDabangg-naureen786-

Isa_Rahman

IF-Rockerz

Isa_Rahman

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

I am sure Urvashi will win this time :)

yes , she is going to win this season ... from season 4 it's a lady who is surviving by the end ... and this time , history can't change ...

Pk lele tum kaha tain itne din ki liya gayab ho gaye tai kya? aur apni urvashi devi nahi jetege sirf princess delnaaz hi jetege kyun ke wohi sab se ache aurat hai ghar main. Big smile

Dear , i was not active here because of show was boring , but since yesterday i started finding it interesting and hence i am active here to have a fun with my favs' supporters ...
though i ain't a fan of Urvashi , i feel she will win show as she is being touted as the DEVI inside the show.. ... Isa, i hope someone of Del , Rajeev ,Sana and Ashka wins this show as i like them , and the deserve to win it...Big smile

Agreed Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lallan-Top

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.