Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
So yeah after a long week i'm soo happy to have The Karan Kundra back! Karan who oozes spontaneityDay Dreaming I can proudly say today, yes this is the actor I was talking aboutHeart He is so amazing! I can write praises and praises for him todayWink The scene starts with Karan picking Sara from the photoshoot. That was Karan :) The scene moves to Mahi's house. I'm not sure of the real Karan Kundra while he is this angry. I've only seen the adorable and mastikhor Karan off-screenHeart So that evil act reminds me of Arjun Singhania(Karan's character name in KMH2) Then it shifts to the sad Karan consoled by his friends. Have seen a sad Karan before but not seen him talk when he is sad. So again not sure if it's the real Karan BUT was an amazing scene by the best actor(for me).
To the last scene, Now that is what took the cake for me. Hell THAT IS KARAN! He was so natural. I dint see any "acting" there.
"Talk To me" *she shuts the door*
*he opens it* like a ziddi baccha "Talk to me right now!"  :')
(he reminds me of somebody very close to me the very frustrated attitude when the loved one does not listen to uLOL)
She leaves.
Karan:WHAT NONSENSE!

awww...<33 Fir legaya dilEmbarrassed

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkeeeeeVvaannii-divii--suzzie-xKaranKritikaxzeefan 1-anzaeram-AmnaIshishakumarAnchi.-sanju-cooljaya11mysticloverRimpi_kmhArjuhi_kk--Anjali--Bablylovely20zoya_naziyaarjuhi4evaevelineAnjalii...xXxSandstone...vibha...payal_4.ShreeYaa.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan Kundra back in Form!" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sanju-

IF-Dazzler

-sanju-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Mera Karan aa gaya.. Hug Pata nai kaha kho gaya tha.. LOL But he's back now! And back with a bang!! Setting our screen on fire!! Dancing Yesterday he was at his best..Clap I could see the pain in his eyes and feel it! Disapprove I was left in Awe.. and that's the effect Karan has on me.. Day Dreaming Some "magic" that was missing in the 1st week, was there yesterday.. His eyes were the magic.. He was so real, so natural..Heart I wanted to go and give him a badi si jhappi.. Hug This is the Karan that left us speechless when he cried on the screen as our punjiii.. Cry  Or stormed with anger as Singhu!! Cool I saw that brilliant actor I've always adored back on my screen yesterday.. Day Dreaming And KaranIka in one frame just pushed me further in *fangirl mode* LOL But OMG that scene.. Ouch Why have the hurt each other so much?! Cry
I'm almost rejoicing like i have got back "lost love".. LOL But I'm quite literally THAT happy!! If not love, we atleast have our old friend back.. Dwelling here in kk2 land for 3-ish years.. Uske har article, status, tweet ka postmortem kiya hai.. LOL Karan might not know us, but for us he's a friend.. The friend whose happiness makes us rejoice, a glimpse of sadness on his face made us all gloomy.. We've prayed for his health.. Wanted to applaud and shower praises everytime he was at his best! Clap Critisized his wrong doings.. In the last few months he was just getting away from us with each passing day.. Now it just seems like he's back.. Back to Rule the Place he's made in our hearts since he was our punji.. Embarrassed With his acting, his latest tweets and everything.. I can see the old Karan in him.. Our Punjabi Munda.. Big smile
Ab bas Queen K ko leke aa jaye.. Day Dreaming Those of you who are already ready to give me a lecture for wishful thinking.. We're Allowed!! Allowed to hope and pray for the togetherness of 2 people who as a couple have been the reason for some of the most memorable smiling moments in the last 3 years.. Hug I know its their decision and their life and all that! But that's no reason for me to leave hope!! Embarrassed
Yeh acting se kahi aur chala gaya.. #LikeAlways Tongue
You're my pumpkin pumkin, Hello honey Bunny.. Tongue #CrazyFan
LOL

Edited by -sanju- - 05 December 2012 at 12:04am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-divii--anzaeram-Anchi.evelinearjuhi4evaAnjalii...xXxshibzpayal_4sreeja_rox

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I want to watch the epi RIGHT NOW!!!
But i know from ur opinion KK wud have been MINDBLOWINGLYAWESOME today!!!! Day Dreaming

rest ill comment wen i watch the epi...:)

edited-
OMGG watched the episode!! KK's acting was superrb! Reminded me of Singhu in that scene wen he beats the Reporter :D the same gussa he showed as Don too ;)
wen Kittu was going the pain in his eyes :( aww...Heart
n that dlg wen Karan shuts up sara saying 'Main Kittu ko janta hu..wo aisa nhi kr skti' Day Dreaming Heart

seriously PERFECT acting by Kundra! Took my heart away..<33
ps- see the effect of The Serial..i have strted calling him Kundra LOL

Edited by arjuhi4eva - 03 December 2012 at 1:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.-sanju-payal_4Anjalii...xXxshibz

payal_4

IF-Sizzlerz

payal_4

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
agree with u shibz...
yes our karan is back in action . with same attitude, same intensity , his eyes Day Dreaming . he is back to set screen on fire .
 but this Karan is also different in  some way , which we used to watched in him in sbs or sbb segments.. karan's masti , fun loving and caring nature.
 this karan  remind me punji and singhu (punji's intersity with singhu's attitude)

todays episode was mindblowing ...
ur brilliant actor Clap... its takes guts to protray own character onscreen . ClapClap

its unnecessary to drag my post ...
as i can see sanju said everything which i wanted to say Wink or more then dat 

Edited by payal_4 - 04 December 2012 at 11:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

payal_4

IF-Sizzlerz

payal_4

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanju-

Res Heart

OMG first tym someone is res ..with her thoughts  LOLLOLLOL

bindas bol de sanju Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.Anjalii...xXxshibz

surpatel

Goldie

surpatel

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
So so agree wid u ..he killed it in today's epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
omg!! jaldi dekhlo Nainzzz

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
agree with u shibz
loved kk today <3
the angry one reminds on singhu and sad one of punji
felt bad seeing them like that

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.payal_4Anjalii...xXxshibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.