2 [13.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Indradev has a very importand task in his life. He did lots of positive things for the world. Unfortunally he also  misused his powers a lot( i really wonder if he's changed now!!)..as my pov its because his insecurities he did awful things. He gave us a also a very bad example like; asparas dancing for him, demanding apsaras to break a rishis tapaysas, god knows what he did to the apsaras, cheated with the asurs during the samundra manthan, and the lowest of them all pretending to be someone else husband...in my opinion it is rape...just to break pati/patni trust. Owh i forgot the list goes on and on...but am not typing it in this post.Tongue

Question;
He gave us an example..that for our bad actions..we have to pay the price and will be punished for for our wrong deeds..like someone said. JAISE KARNI WAISI BHARNI!! Like every action there is an reaction!!.
So guys do u agree with me or not...and why u choose a yes or no...
Question

Edited by .Reshama. - 04 December 2012 at 1:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can we learn from Devrajindra's mistakes??? =|" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Thik haiThumbs Up no responsesSmile  i guess we cant learn from Indradevs mistakes..Stern Smile

.Vrish.

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
from Devran indra we learn how we shouldnt misuse power
he is the perfect personification for todays Indian Politician...the one who mis uses power to do what he wants!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Celestial-.Reshama.Nikki_Titli

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Yes, I agree and got 4 points i know i am late at posting, it took me almost 3hrs to rearrange this whole thingLOL (i am a lazy person)

1. Be a Good a person,
2. Never get influenced by the power.
3. Power doesn't last long when it uses for   own selfish attempt.
And
4. You've to pay for your misdeeds no matter in which position you're on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.Nikki_Titli

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

from Devran indra we learn how we shouldnt misuse power
he is the perfect personification for todays Indian Politician...the one who mis uses power to do what he wants!
well said dearThumbs Up

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrToolConfuser

Yes, I agree and got 4 points i know i am late at posting, it took me almost 3hrs to rearrange this whole thingLOL (i am a lazy person)

1. Be a Good a person,
2. Never get influenced by the power.
3. Power doesn't last long when it uses for   own selfish attempt.
And
4. You've to pay for your misdeeds no matter in which position you're on.
thank u for ur comment and i must sayApprove..i do agree with u..Smile

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
On the subject of Indra, one thing that really struck me about Wednesday's episode - why did Parvati choose to forgive Indra?

Note that there ain't a mention of any role of Mahadev or Parvati in the Ahalya story, so here, if they chose to bring it in, it's one thing.  But having done that, we have a bizarre sequence here:
  • Parvati initially refuses to forgive Indra, and in fact threatens to curse him if he didn't get lost
  • However, when Indra appeared @ Ganesh's party, Parvati forgave him just b'cos of the occasion Wacko
This is total hooey!  If Indra doesn't deserve to be forgiven (I agree w/ Parvati's initial reaction here), then how is Ganesh's birth a rationalization for forgiving him?  Does Ganesh's birth make the pain that Ahilya went through any lesser?  Or Indra's crimes any less heinous?

Parvati is not an average housewife - getting totally pissed off one moment, and absolutely the personification of love the next.  Such a persona is more Lakshmi than Parvati.  Parvati's attitude is supposed to be identical to Ma Durga's when faced w/ such issues - she's supposed to take these crimes seriously, not merely go w/ her emotions

They would have done well to have left out Ahilya's story altogether, instead of giving it this ridiculous twist that they did of forgiving Indra.  And incidentally, Indra went on to be defeated by Meghnad, so even that part can't be completely true.

-Celestial-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.