hussainramso

IF-Sizzlerz

hussainramso

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I spy with my little eye one very handsome guy Hug and some othersErmm

Edited by meanreds - 03 December 2012 at 10:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umasuk4Eden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_Khanampiyarapiyari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LUD ** Episode-26 (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Latham come here..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaLatha.IpiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I wish I'm krishna I can be at both the places...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaSnigdha_Khanam

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
P and Rolli come out... all stunned... Dadi says that sari is good... that boy (nitin) has good choice... Dadi asks whether Nitin is coming here... P denies... Rolli says that Nitin has called P to meet out... I will take P... Dadi angry... blasts P and says that you accepted to meet N without asking the family.. and Rolli got ready to take her.. nowadays kids doing what they like... the marriage is just fixed and already you ppl ready to go out with Nitin... Prof perturbed tells P that you should have taken our permission..nowadays the groom's side making all kinds of demands, if we refuse they feel bad... . mom says its quite late, maybe we should call Nitin here... P and Rolli perturbed.. Dadi says Nitin not behaving with respect... tells Prof to call him and scold him that such things will not be accepted... Prof calls Nitin.. P looking scared..
Meanwhile, K at adda.. waiting for P.. all other boys sitting and watching.. Jugnu asks how long we have to wait for P to turn up.. Angad taunts K saying that K seems defeated.. K scolds him.. just then Chandu asks whether P knows where to meet and at which time... K stunned, says I forgot to mention place and time in the letter...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03Latha.I---Yemi---hussainramsopiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Prof calls Nitin, but no answer… Prof says OK you two can go … Dadi tells them to be careful & behave properly…  P and Rolli go in to get P's purse… P says I hate going out like this by lying to the family, they all think that I'm going to see Nitin… they trust me… R says that you doing this for your family… P says even N getting bad name..  Rolli says if you think too much you cannot do this… P agrees and says today I have to find out who that person is… R asks if P knows where to meet… P says, as soon as I wear this sari and step out, that boy will approach me… for my family's sake I have to put an end to all this tamasha…  they leave the room… just then Adr and Arushi arrive back home…  Adr asks whats the matter.. Dadi blames Nitin … Prof says let them go now.. I will speak to N about this later on…  P and R leave.. just then phone rings…

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03Latha.I---Yemi---suk4hussainramsoSnigdha_Khanam

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Adr picks up phone and says hello… no answer from other end… he cuts the call…its  K is calling.. he looks annoyed… rings again… once again Adr picks up the phone and says hello.. K does not answer.. Adr cuts call and teases P saying that maybe its Nitin, he does not like my voice… meanwhile K calls yet again….this time P picks up and says hello… K lost at the sound of P's voice… Tunna says why u not speaking… K finally tells P to come to Shamiana restaurant… P agrees..   Adr says its late, I will go along with P and let her meet Nitin.. P and Rolli perturbed… Rolli says, don't bother, I am going with P.. I will leave her back home… Dadi scolds her… Adr leaves with P and Rolli.. P looking perturbed..  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03Latha.I---Yemi---hussainramsoSnigdha_Khanam

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
thanks uma di...

bye frnds...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma---Yemi---Snigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz