Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey ppl this was posted in the MF. PV had a segment in P7 news. Just check out. It said Prashant is dreaming about Aarti😲

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3326052
Edited by ashGC_arja - 11 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ashGC_arja

Hey ppl this was posted in the MF. PV had a segment in P7 news. Just check out. It said Prashant is dreaming about Aarti😲

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3326052

yesss wohooo this is what I was waiting for... love this twist πŸ˜†
prashant is gonna get punch on his nose from yash πŸ₯³ πŸ˜† how dare he touch aarti ..besharam !!! πŸ˜‘
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

My serial lexperience says friday is going to b a bomb blast ... this is how it will go

Yash : I love u Aarti ji

Aarti : Err u said love is all about trust .. so here is a breaking news for u .. I m a divorcee Yash ji and right now my ex  hubby is going through a cancer treatment and Ansh is giving him bone marrow .. his name is Prashant ..your best friend .. I love u too Yash ji 😭

Yash :

Episode ends with no precap πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  Perfect, Jyo!   I love this one...especially the expressions of Yash at the end!   πŸ€£
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Ash: Loved you transcription of the basic dialogues that was the centre of the episode. I loved your take too.

About this Prasahnt wanting back Arti. I've been trying to hold my tongue on that. I guess I will come full force in one of my takes after this event occursπŸ˜†
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I need to go read the DC thread completely nowπŸ˜•

This Prashant needs to be killed😑

Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Samana great take as usualπŸ‘πŸ‘. Loved the symbolism.

@ANonee  loved ur tabled analysisπŸ‘. The dubeys never thought of the aftermath of all their lies.The lies have piled to such a height that it has become difficult for Aarti to even breathe.

@Deepti  Nice take. Again Yash conflicts with what he said the day before about not telling Aarti the truth. But today he spilled them about. He himself reasoned it out that he feels uneasy in hiding things. I am sure he will not come to agree that always blurting out the truth will not hold good when he has the fear of losing Aarti.

@doratalk Awesome analysisπŸ‘πŸ‘. I liked how you bought out the parallels in g3 and shobha. G3's reaction to the divorce truth is worth watching.

@Indu Fab take as alwaysπŸ‘πŸ‘. We seem to be on the same lines. 

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

@Samana:  Great take!   Well, I am getting there as far as symbols are concerned; I felt the same as you did, but did not have guts to post it!   I will get there as well soon...πŸ˜›

Good debates on how the truth is going to come out.   What I feel is after Yash's talk yesterday about his POV on lies and hiding the truth, Aarti will not be able to tell him!   He has put the fear of losing him in her by saying all that about jhoot and vishwas and that "a lie is a lie no matter what the reason is".   She will not tell him unless he asks her outright...and that will happen probably next week.    I feel he will come to know the full truth from Aarti..but before that we will get a number of instances like the mechanic and P's watch.   I am sure there are few more in store for us...Prashant is intruding more and more into Scindia family.   First his entry on Diwali, then Palak lets out the fact that he is staying with Dubeys, Paridhi sees Aarti and Ansh with Prashant and Dubeys, Mechanic talks of a jawan aadmi in the car with Aarti and then his watch is found in the car.  πŸ˜² Boa is going to have field day with that watch.  πŸ˜† Yash might get other hints from the kids too...whatever it is, if Aarti is going to tell him, it will be when she is cornered by him with questions......so my feel is the Yash ILU comes before Aarti tells him the truth. πŸ˜­

There is a ticker on Zee which says Yash will confess his love...so that will happen this week...and Aarti will confess her past next week.   My two cents...and I won't be surprised if I am completely off the track...PV is unpredictable.  πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

And from Yash talk today, I feel his ideas of truth and trust and lies...he is emphasizing it more as between husband and wife.   And he is right!   He found out about Paridhi and he is more upset with the fact that she hid it from Prateek...it would be okay for him if she told Prateek and they both decided not to tell anyone else.   The trust issues he is talking about is those between a husband and wife and not any other relationship.  So the fact that Aarti hid the truth from him...and that it led to other things like the BMT without his permission or knowledge is going to hit him hard...

In that way, he shared his troubled feelings over Paridhi's secret with his wife...which shows his level of trust on her.  πŸ˜Š There is absolutely no need for him to tell the whole family himself...he should just talk to Paridhi and make her tell Prateek...and leave it to them to make the decisions!   So his hiding Paridhi truth is different from Aarti hiding her past and present lies from Yash.  πŸ€”

On page 24...will be back after lunch!   πŸ˜›
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

edited my takes at page 29..

got busy with my work, sorry for the late post...
πŸ˜•
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

E24 segment

Reporter said that.. Yashs love for Aarti has crossed all limits...thats why he is standing on the middle of road with eyes closed.. ! GC in brown stripped tshirt and trousers.. Aarti in yellow saree!

Reporter said that with eyes closed also he sees only Aarti.. ! GC says.. in love people do cartwheels on road .. Yash is only standing

Aarti comes and asks Yash to open his eyes...and Yash says..no he wont open..! Aarti checks his temperature and asks if he is fine and Yash opens his eyes and is shocked..!

Prashant says that if with eyes closed he can see Aarti.. he surely loves Aarti..!

Reporter says.. the day he will express his love for Aarti .. what will happen..! 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I think this whole week will b all about Yash's realisation of love for aarti ..something for which we hv been waiting for ages πŸ˜³...