Page 1 of 50

Page 1
Page   of 50
Page 2 Page 50

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Credit for this gorgeous  banner goes to Maham (Allbut1)!

--------------------

That was one of the best episodes of PV to date! Clap

I will come back later to discuss more, but here is a short take for starters. I just loved the argument that Yash and Aarti had. It reminded me of the dialogue of Yash's that no matter what happened they would fight it out, but not leave each other.

I love how they have brought out these parallel tracks together, both so they can fool us with misleading precaps and so they can have such heavy dialogue that hits close to home without the truth revelation actually happening.

Even though I heard Aarti's arguments, which were valid to an extent, and Yash's were a bit extreme, I am still leaning towards him in the context of the story right now. He said it all today: that mistakes happen with everyone but it is lying that is truly hard to forgive (I have to admit I was listening really closely here and was so happy he didn't say impossible), that a lie is a lie no matter what the motivations and that it is lies and not mistakes that have the potential to break relationships when the truth finally does come out. I am totally with him there.

I also agree with Yash that after this Prateek can't love Paridhi the same way, though I think that really may be for the best. The way he loves her now is so...well, terrible! He basically wants to play house-house with her, without taking responsibility for anything he does or says and expecting her to make all the adjustments. Remember when she wanted to go to Sweden? He said they couldn't because they were everyone's "laadle." Prateek is immature, irresponsible and careless when it comes to his relationship with Paridhi, especially, and learning to forgive her for this mistake may just be his coming of age story. The way he brushed her off today when she was trying to discuss Aarti was really the last straw for me. She saw something sketchy and she wanted to discuss whether to share it with Yash or not, and that is the answer she got. Contrast that to Yash and Aarti's debate and you really see how Pari got the raw end of the deal. Prateek needs to grow up, and Yash has to let him.

And OH MAN! That window moment was something else! I still haven't caught my breath! Blushing

I nearly FAINTED when he touched her hair, and the way he smirked before going to the window... kya iraada hain Yash babu? Anyway that whole scene was symbolic in the sense that there was a wind coming from outside, threatening Aarti and Yash's happy times, and their lives, as represented by the candles. At first Aarti went to try and solve the problem herself but could not, and only when Yash came could they both shut the door together and protect their flames.

Precap: Have I mentioned how much I love the Palak character? She is so observant of details and snippets of information, and so blunt about sharing them. I cannot wait for the day when the debate speech switch comes up and someone tries to blame Aarti for it again! LOL

Edited by Samanalyse - 03 December 2012 at 1:31pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetangle79lady_dovedoratalkMeaningfulAdhoBithigaanabhatSunrio80meenadsouzanirmalac99padmavarPooja_11pal_2010ApoorvaFanjayshu17psaniyakriti07angakeluv_lvndrashGC_arjaForeverSHINeerachna1970MSN_VannykholitalulujjjjcssudhaAngeloScuroanithuInduG64FireLordPhoenixssroomaniTilashinisaf24jyoti06Euphoria.pop77Abby-GC-Crazygcluvtaahir004lovely_nikkigafulu14leelaa9pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "3/12 Dragon Club: Seeds of Doubt" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
For anyone who is new to the forum, or the thread, and wondering what we are all about, Dragon Club is an analysis, discussion, venting and general merry-making thread about PV where everyone is welcome and can just jump into discussion any time! 

--------

The only guidelines are:

- No bashing, no bashing, no bashing

- Try not to quote long posts or multiple posts, instead use the @Name of the person you want to respond to. If you do quote, it should be when you are replying to a longer message part by part or where you bold or select a few lines to discuss.

For the list of members please refer to the 
PREVIOUS THREAD

If you have not joined yet ,then plss join these following threads and increase the Forum Activity Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From now onwards everyone in this DC post who r commenting ,liking or stalking ...plsss make sure u hv done your daily 2 comments quota in these following profiles of GC and KS Embarrassed...

It will b better if we can comment on every actor's profile at least twice in a day so that all PV actors rankings can go up but make sure we r doing it regularly on GC and KS's profile at least Embarrassed...

--------------------------

Edited by Samanalyse - 03 December 2012 at 11:01pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Pooja_11ApoorvaFanjayshu17ForeverSHINeeashGC_arjaTilashinissroomaniInduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhaanithuMSN_Vannyjyoti06pop77kmfan_2Abby-GC-Crazypickachu

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

THank you samana Embarrassed

Edited by Tilashini - 03 December 2012 at 9:37am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetmostarangle79gaanabhatmsleegmhatchernirmalac99padmavarPooja_11pal_2010ApoorvaFanjayshu17Kittya_Cullenrachna1970luv_lvndrangakeashGC_arjapsaniyassroomaniFireLordPhoenixcssudhaMSN_VannykholitalulujjjjAngeloScuroInduG64anithusaf24Samanalysejyoti06pop77pickachu

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Samana Nice title...

Letc how aarthi going to handle and clear yash doubt...Still i believe yash..He is such a decent and a nice guy...Nevertheless he is so possessive of aarthi of why she is not telling me...anything which bothers her...Still love to see the yash confession of his love towards aarthi...Aarthi silence torcher yash...He truely loves her...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by anituram - 03 December 2012 at 9:40am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

meenadsouzagmhatcherpadmavarnirmalac99Pooja_11Kittya_CullenashGC_arjaTilashinissroomaniInduG64AngeloScuroSamanalysesaf24MSN_VannyFireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06pickachu

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!!!

Nice title Sam!!

Jyo , That was fantabulous description of GC and KS aka AarYa dance sequence @ ZRA in the previous DC!!! Gurmeet and Kratika were just sizzling!!! Loved their comfort and passion to perform and the outcome was simply mind blowing!!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavarApoorvaFanKittya_CullenpsaniyaashGC_arjassroomanianithuInduG64saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixMSN_Vannyjyoti06pop77

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
It is aarthi duty to clear her lovable husband doubts...Lets enjoy dinner date today...Calm before stromEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetgmhatcherKittya_CullenashGC_arjassroomaniAngeloScurosaf24SamanalyseMSN_VannyInduG64FireLordPhoenixjyoti06

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Tilu , Superb one!!! By the way...both GC and KS have stunning features and they do have similarities...look at the noses...very long and sharp!!! LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

meenadsouzaluv_lvndrKittya_CullenashGC_arjassroomaniTilashiniSamanalysesaf24AngeloScuroanithuInduG64FireLordPhoenixMSN_Vannyjyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Since I dunno if I will hv time to do my episode review tonight or not .. so here I m putting my GC-KS Zee rishtey award performance analysis which I did in Old DC earlier .. Copy-Pasting the same here Embarrassed

So I cant stop myself from doing a detail analysis of the GC-KS dance performance in zee rishtey awards since I found it really symbolic to the overall love journey of Yash-Aarti that we r going to witness in the show and somewhere I feel the whole performance was done keeping in mind Yash-Aarti's love journey in the show EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

So here goes my symbolic analysis with pics courtesy Deeps Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I m diving my analysis into 3 parts here since the performance itself was divided into three parts EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Part 1 : Ishq wala love ... The journey of two strangers falling in love ..fairtytale style Embarrassed...

I could connect the beginning of the performance with Yash-Aarti's journey in the show the way GC was shown wandering all alone in the beginning searching for a perfect soulmate  and then KS is shown coming down like an angel from the clouds since she is the one made for him EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

After that GC is shown dancing with other girls around searching for a perfect soulmate , similar to how Yash initially was lost in Arpita world thinking she is his soulmate  and on the other hand KS too is shown dancing around with other men , similar to how Aarti intially was blinded with Prashant thinking he is only her soumate ... But both are still in search for their ultimate soumate till GC and KS come face to face with each other during the dance and we finally see both exchanging a cute eyelock and beginning their journey of love together EmbarrassedEmbarrassed,.. Both find immense peace and happiness finally when they start dancing with each other ...  The initial phase of falling in love  starts with both singing ishq wala love Embarrassed

Then comes the most sensuous step done by GC and KS where KS just leans her entire body over GC since she is the one falling in love initially with her man which is how its shown in PV too where Aarti is the one to first fall for her man EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... So here Kratika puts her entire body's balance over Gurmeet's body and he has to not only take her in his arms but also make sure he does not let her fall .. So he is doing all the balancing in this step while she is shown madly in love with her man and trusts him enough to put her entire body weight on Gurmeet .. Amazing co-ordination ClapClapClap and thats exactly how Yash and Aarti's life journey began too where Aarti trusts Yash enough to give her heart initially to him and also submitting herself fully in Yash's arms during their Mumbai trip .. isn't  it Embarrassed.. The love in GC and KS's eyes while doing this step goes on to show how much both were immersed in Yash and Aarti's character that not once we saw any sort of fear or hesitation in their eyes while doing this step Embarrassed.. So the step symbolises how Aarti took her first step during the falling in love phase and how Yash was made to do all the balancing in life Embarrassed

In short the whole ishq wala love starts the falling in love phase for AarYa where Aarti takes the first step to fall for her man EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Part 2... Jab tak hai jaan ... the journey love realisation and making lifetime promises and commitments to each other EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

What I loved about this whole jab tak hai jaan sequence was the use of two props .. First a Bridde where Aarti stands while Yash recites the whole jab tak hai jaan poem and then the use of fairytale carriage where Aarti goes inside first and then Yash follows her inside the carriage and both settle into a blissful hug followed the beginning of passion and desire now that they r already in ishq wala love EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Coming to the bridge part where he starts the jab tak hai jaan poem , its more like Yash's realisation of love where he makes a promise to Aarti that he will keep loving her jab tak hai jaan EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... I loved the part where KS leans her head over Yash's arms once again given him the signal that she is all his followed by Yash finally coming upto the bridege and passionately rests her head in his arms by tilting it thus showing his desire for her for the first time ... absoultely breathtaking act by GC and KS .. If KS as Aarti shows the immense love for her man then GC as Yash here shows immense passion and desire for her woman ... He may not know this is love yet but he knows that she is his .. only his jab tak hai jaan EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Then during the same jab tak hai jaan sequence comes the carriage part , Aarti knows her man is starting to fall in love with her , so she is all embarassed and hides herself inside the carriage but her man too follows her there and first lets her go inside the carriage only to follow her inside and then takes her in his arms EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...I liked the little naughty act of GC as Yash there when he was trying to kiss her hand while getting her inside the carriage but KS as Aarti blushes and runs inside EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Aarti finds her ultimate peace in Yash's arms and I liked the fact that GC had kept his shirt a bit unbuttoned and so KS could rest her head over his bare chest which brings out the raw passion so beautifully ClapClapClapEmbarrassed... And there was no hesitation at all when KS rests her head on his bare chest and GC is giving all the passionate looks to her ... GC-KS redefines chemistry in this sequence EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Final part of the jab tak hai jaan sequence was the best for me when we hv a bold KS as Aarti hugging GC as Yash from back and carassing his bare chest with her hand thus showing all the passion and desire that she feels for him and GC's expression indicates that Yash is enjoying all the love that she is showering on him EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. Finally he is shown not only realising his own love for her but accepting her love wholeheartedly too Embarrassed.. GC-KS  somewhere hv become masters in these back hugs ..first we saw GC doing a back hug in jai jai shiv shankar sequence and now we hv KS doing it and to b honest these back hugs look even more passionate than the normal front hugs since back hugs sort of bring out the desire and passion on screen beautifully StarStarStarStarStar

In short the whole jab tak hai jaan sequence starts Yash's realisation of love for Aarti and he is shown reciprocating towards the passion and desire he is feeling for her ... beautifully brought out by GC-KS ClapClapClapEmbarrassed

Part 3 ... Ishaqzaade ... Celebration of Love after confession EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

So if Ishq wala love was both meeting and starting their love journey followed by Aarti showering her love for her man and if Jab tak hai jaan was Yash's realisation of love and desire for her woman followed by making all the lifetime promises to her and reciprocating her love , then Ishaqzaade is the ultimate finale post Aarti and Yash's confession of love to each other when both r celebrating their love by first releasing all those love balloons in air and then dancing to glory in each other's arms where Yash keeps swinging his lady love Aarti in his arms round and round as both hv finally found their eternal bliss in each other's arms EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I loved the way after the hug inside the carriage , GC as Yash passionately lifts up KS's chin and gives a pure lovable look to her , thus assuring her that I m always with u forever and then he takes KS as Aarti in his arms and both comes out of the carriage to celebrate their love together by dancing to glory EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The way both hold each other's hand before coimg out of the carriage is their ultimate confession of being together forever EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. something which we r going to witness in the show soon post confession I feel Embarrassed

If looks could kill EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Then starts the most sensuous and passionate celebration of love when both r dancing in complete love with each other Embarrassed.. what started as a cute fairytale act , is seeing an intense passionate climax now when GC as Yash takes KS as Aarti in his arms and this time he has the full control of her body since he has taken the forward step in love now and is leading his woman in life's journey EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

There is this 1 sec look which both give each other .. its wild desire in their eyes for each other Embarrassed ... aahhh how perfect GC-KS was in this entire live sequence without any cuts .. look at their expressions StarStarStarStar

Finally he is not able to control anymore and so he lifts her in his arms Embarrassed .. nothing is mechanically done since the expressions in thier eyes shows how much both r in love .. such acts normally actors do it all mechanically  but here their expressions speak volumes along with the mesmerising choreography EmbarrassedClapClapClapClap

And then comes the final step and possibly the best we hv seen on stage StarStarStarStar.. GC swings KS in his arms like a feather .. she is just resting her hand on his thighs while he is carrying her entire weight .,. its all about trust which KS as Aarti has on GC as Yash and thats where both r fearlessly celebrating their love in each other's arms EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... I hv never seen such co-ordination between two actors during such difficult lifts but here OMGGG he actually swings her round and round like a feather and not once they let go off the expression of passion and desire on their face .. hatss off to both ..take a bow StarStarStarStarStar

In short Ishaqzaade sequence was a future indication of how our Passionate AarYa r going to b post thier ILU confession ... we r out to witness such madness in love from here on in the show and thats why GC-KS's act ends with this Ishaqzaade performance which indicates whats coming up for us in the show EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Overall this is one performance which has beautifully shown the AarYa love journey in the show from start till the end where we know we r all set to witness this passion and intense love between both later on EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. GC-KS not once during the performance looked mechanically doing the steps and thats what made all the difference since all the love ,passion , desire and madness in their eyes and the immense energy in their body language made this performance a sheer classic StarStarStarStarStar... Both not only redfined chemistry in this sequence but also redefined passion in a brilliant manner ClapClapClapClap

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

Natalli19dot3Hoddasimonaetangle79lady_dovePiiegmhatchermsleegaanabhatmeenadsouzanirmalac99milodogpal_2010padmavardisha_rajdevApoorvaFanjayshu17rutu83Kittya_CullenashGC_arjaluv_lvndrrachna1970MSN_Vannyanithusaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurossroomanikholitalulujjjjcssudhaTilashiniInduG64FireLordPhoenixtaahir004anu93lovely_nikkipop77pickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.