When will Suraj tell Bhabo?

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Now that SurYa decided to hide from Bhabo the ultimate truth, I am afraid it will lead to future problems for SurYa, and especially in Rathi family, a secret like that can't be kept in wraps for long. With so many spies and so much eyes on Sandhya, it is simply next to impossible to keep Sandhya's education away from Bhabo, and moreover, I don't want that Bhabo finds out about this before Suraj decides to tell Bhabo himself, it has happened many a times in the past and I foresee that another one is looming large.

Suraj could have easily told it today, it was the best chance to bargain with Bhabo and ask permission for Sandhya's studies, as Bhabo would have agreed under pressure, but Suraj chose not to. I had high hopes that Suraj will tell Bhabo today. ๐Ÿฅบ

Already, the precap is a testimony to this fact, but I guess Suraj will ward off Bhabo by saying that he has brought this books so as to be used at his shop and has mistakenly brought it here.  ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

And Bhabo being over-enthusiastic about Sandhya's sewing classes, it is quite a problem for Sandhya to balance sewing classes in day, along with household chores, and then study in night college. ๐Ÿ˜•

SurYa scenes were cute today, they had a gala time with the peas. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Main question now is, when will Suraj think it will be appropriate to tell Bhabo everything? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post brother๐Ÿ˜Š

My POV to ur question : Neither sandy nor suraj themselves gonna reveal it unless the circumstances leads to it๐Ÿ˜• & may be we will get a ME, babho knowing about this issue๐Ÿ˜†. 
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaalini

Nice post brother๐Ÿ˜Š

My POV to ur question : Neither sandy nor suraj themselves gonna reveal it unless the circumstances leads to it๐Ÿ˜• & may be we will get a ME, babho knowing about this issue๐Ÿ˜†. 

yup well said sister, like many incidents, somehow this thing will be revealed to Bhabo just before SurYa thinks it prudent to tell Bhabo, and we get another rantings from Bhabo, and the image of Sandhya will be shattered and SurYa will lose the complete trust of Bhabo & Bhabasa as well. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Dada..

I'm also thinking when will Sooraj tell Bhabho?

I don't think so it's gonna happen. I think Bhabho will come to know by herself.
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
coolibie...nice analysis with prediction...

fiest i too thought abt same like u by seeing precap...suraj wont say anything  just bhabo herself think that its for dukaan only...she is so sharp na...

abt the lie...as suraj said in today's episode lie for good thing wont consider to be lie...so...v can drop that lie is bad thing and blah blah...

it will create more drama in future but abt ur question..when?...its all in the hands of cvz...or after ankur's truth or they may take leap for one year...so that sandhya should finish her studies and bhabo will get to knw by newspaper shown by daisa...like sandhya's education and suraj won tracks like that ...

totally loved surya mattar fight next to gadda fight....
Edited by udnis - 11 years ago
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

Nice post Dada..

I'm also thinking when will Sooraj tell Bhabho?

I don't think so it's gonna happen. I think Bhabho will come to know by herself.

Thanks Di ๐Ÿค—
yup, as usual, Bhabo would get to know about it beforehand and a huge drama will be created, with everyone demeaning SurYa once again, and only Suraj and Sandhya will have themselves for support.
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

yup well said sister, like many incidents, somehow this thing will be revealed to Bhabo just before SurYa thinks it prudent to tell Bhabo, and we get another rantings from Bhabo, and the image of Sandhya will be shattered and SurYa will lose the complete trust of Bhabo & Bhabasa as well. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yes i'm waiting for this scenario๐Ÿ˜ƒ Wait...Dont' get me wrong as for as my speculation, @bold what you have mentioned will happen in anyday in future๐Ÿ˜ญ,. This will help them to live in a nuclear family, (we will get lot of SurYa moments...OK romance apart dont' mind๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ) which will make a way for Meeudis' ploy with ATM carad & fake doctorni...

-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think just like u said bhabo will find out before they can tell this to bhabo...!!! Otherwise how angan drama will come in Rathi house again..!!! I am really waiting to see how Suraj will control the situation then... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ I dont know by the right time what Suraj meant...!!! If Sandy needs one/two years to complete her study... Its not possible to hide it for years...!!! Exams wont be taken at night right?? ๐ŸคชThis time Suraj is not thinking logically...!!! ๐Ÿ˜’

Nice post Saibal...!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Oh.. about that shaadi in village...!!! Can this happen that everyone will go except SurYa n they will end up in the Rathi house alone ???

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail

Originally posted by: udnis

coolibie...nice analysis with prediction...

fiest i too thought abt same like u by seeing precap...suraj wont say anything  just bhabo herself think that its for dukaan only...she is so sharp na...

abt the lie...as suraj said in today's episode lie for good thing wont consider to be lie...so...v can drop that lie is bad thing and blah blah...

it will create for drama in future but abt ur question..when?...its all in the hands of cvz...or after ankur's truth or they may take leap for one year...so that sandhya should finish her studies and bhabo will get to knw by newspaper shown by daisa...like sandhya's education and suraj won tracks like that ...

totally loved surya mattar fight next to gadda fight....

Thanks Sindu ๐Ÿค—
Yup, I am okay with lying but what is the point when Suraj will tell the true things much later, I mean Bhabo would get to know the truth someday or the other, the sooner, the better for SurYa ๐Ÿ˜ญ
No, I think Bhabo would get to know about it much earlier as how long will Sandhya keep going college in hiding mode ? ๐Ÿ˜•
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Shirin:- If SurYa stays alone in Rathi house then we'll be able to watch much awaited DBC track..โ˜บ๏ธ ..

@Dada:- Don't cry like a baby girl.๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago