Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Agree with  ongongong   saw the title name and it sounded really interesting...and i come across the discontinuing note...guess i missed this wonderful story...

totally understand your sentiments.

But if you do decide to come back do PM me.

Hanuharshita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I read the name and thought it must be very interesting but my bad luck that i came upon the discontinuing note.I can completely understand you.Can you do a little favour? Just give me a short summary about the story and i will ask for nothing more.Or i would have to go through the comments to know that.Really it sounded very interesting.
sabz105 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

OMG another Fab writer becomes a victim to plagiarism!!!!!

This is becoming a serious case at IF!!!!

I'm so sorry to hear this Izzy0502!!!!!

This is really, a very sad news, that you've decided to stop writing 'Daddy is getting married'!!!!

Please if possible, could you continue writing this fan fiction and more ArShi stories when you think you are ready to do so, may be in your own blog or website???

Why do people go and copy other's work, like seriously????

It seems they have nothing better to do and definitely have no shame and respect for writers that put their creativity, energy and time in their great pieces of work!!!!

I'm so pissed off at that person, if I ever got to know who it was I just don't know what I would do with them!!!!

I really hope you will continue writing this story and more ArShi stories in the future, but even if you don't I still wish you all the best in your life and hope you get both happiness and success as you really deserve it!!!!

Today it seems plagiarism has won against all the fans and loyal readers of your work!!!!!

I'm really going to miss your unique writing style Izzy0502!!!

I really wished you didn't have to leave IF!!!

I don't know what more to say, I'm just so annoyed and angry!!!! I probably don't know, to the full extent to which you are hurt and betrayed for plagiarism that's happened with your work that is very close to everyone especially you Izzy0502!!!!

Again I'd like to thank you for everything and wish you from the bottom of my heart all the very best!!!!

May God always bless you and your family!!!!

P.S.

If ever you think to start a blog with all your previous and new work including 'Daddy is getting married', I would be honoured if I got the opportunity to access your work!!!!

Thanks once again!!!

Minahil96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG! Why Are All The Fabulous Readers The Victims Of Plagarisim!