Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Naksh express: 3/12 4 yrs leap (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

IGLESIAS

IF-Stunnerz

IGLESIAS

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naksh_charming

Originally posted by Rjvv

where are daddaji & chikki ??/
they were nt seen in yesterday's epi right?

tats the susupense they will unfold all the charcters in upcoming episodes
im wondering what all have been stored for us ... lets hope for the best ...
hope naitik will be out of coma soon .. cv's wont drag more and more

they will take time regarding naitik comma sitution,,,i also hope so they dont drag too much further if they do i will surely kill cvsAngry i also want to see new chikki 

Edited by Rjvv - 04 December 2012 at 5:22am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naksh express: 3/12 4 yrs leap (Page 12)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leelaa9

IF-Stunnerz

leelaa9

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rasmi24-

on ammu's absense I'm openingLOL
epi starts with duggu playing with football @SS garden , he falls down & makes himself dirty..LOL he throws balls @mj tomatoes fall down & duggu throws the ball at girjaROFL akshi entry she calls duggu name duggu wipes off dirt 4m his face gy3 comes to defend duggu. duggu he went 2 close tap & gardener left tap open so he fell down. all smileLOL gy3 takes duggu for bath & getting him ready meanwhile she asks akshi to get his tiffin ready. akshi enters naksh room she speaks to nk(for a moment I thought something else) she calls nk to get up, she complains nk abt duggu naughtiness & tells he is also like his dad.. nk wanted to romance etc.  nk comes kisses ak cheeck he ask her to make his morning spl, akshi kisses him *dream sequence ends* she looks sad seeing nk in coma. she tells nk everyday we get up thinking today u ll woke up & u have to wake up for us. AT m's rj is praying to god, everyone tells each other rj keep fasts every alternate day. vish tells but she is doing for her daughter, her SIL & grand son so we can't say anything. ananya comes & complains no one loves me.. duggu is doing *dhinka chika step* gy3 makes him wear his dress. gy3 duggu have nice chit chat & they hug gy3 sees nk photo & tells one day I went both of u i.e duggu & nk together. just then duggu with whomm u r talking gy3 replies no one she hides her tears.duggu says I want to eat aloo ka paratha. .. gy3 looks sadOuch akshi tells naitik gy3 now tries to find her munna in duggu thats why she does his every work, likes to spend time with him, and duggu may be b'coz i'm busy he sometimes forgets meOuch akshi is ready for office, kisses nk's forehead.. then says its enough 4yrs has passed now u have to take responsiblity of office so that I could take care of house. she is abt to go she stopes & says I'm thinking not to go office lemme give a excuse just like u did, but its imp to go & rb is doing so much hardwork for duggu only. she plays naksh humming jaadu yeh kya chal gaya tune while returning from bikaner. she tells from 4 yrs I'm speaking n u r listening, while returning from office I think u ll welcome u ll take me ur arms. I'm waiting to see ur smile nk u ll fulill this dream of mine. epi ends.

precap: varsha msgs akshi to come to school for parents meeting.

Thanks for the WU.Smile

hiranrocks

IF-Dazzler

hiranrocks

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
did any1 see new promo???
first they showed some part of yesterday's scene like duggu playing football , naitik lying on bed & akshara in a car working on laptop & yesterday precap ..

i saw on aaj tak .. aaj tak are promoting yrkkh :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lafangi_Mahi

IGLESIAS

IF-Stunnerz

IGLESIAS

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged

did any1 see new promo???
first they showed some part of yesterday's scene like duggu playing football , naitik lying on bed & akshara in a car working on laptop & yesterday precap ..

i saw on aaj tak .. aaj tak are promoting yrkkh :)

its not a promo,,,its a glimspe of yrkkh and news channel always shows tv soaps promo

Edited by Rjvv - 04 December 2012 at 6:37am

hiranrocks

hiranrocks

IF-Dazzler

hiranrocks

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged

they will take time regarding naitik comma sitution,,,i also hope so they dont drag too much further if they do i will surely kill cvsAngry i also want to see new chikki 
i dont want to see chikki actualii now .. i just want naitik to be fit and fine soon 

IGLESIAS

IGLESIAS

IF-Stunnerz

IGLESIAS

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged

i dont want to see chikki actualii now .. i just want naitik to be fit and fine soon 

yaa every naksh fan loved to see naitik back,,,hope he back soon,,,but they have to show chiki na she was a part of the family,,,they didnt show in yesterday episode may be today episode 

hiranrocks

IF-Dazzler

hiranrocks

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged

yaa every naksh fan loved to see naitik back,,,hope he back soon,,,but they have to show chiki na she was a part of the family,,,they didnt show in yesterday episode may be today episode 
hmm 
chikki and daddaji might be shown today 

IGLESIAS

IF-Stunnerz

IGLESIAS

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
may be,,,want to see new chiki

Post Reply New Post

Go to top