Episode 137 Discussion: 3rd Dec 2012

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 137  Discussion: 3rd Dec 2012

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? πŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
  • The link to Previous Episode thread if anyone wants to trace and post/thoughts therehttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3319768

Cheers,
SD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Episode 137 Discussion - EOD summary

Watchmani aur Vakalat kar rahaa hoon Bhabhiji ki
Says Who ?
Says Bittuji, 
Our hero, our Colors GPA Chaheta award winner !

Episode events:
Madhu was waiting and RK and determinedly sitting in the studio. Rest of the KC enjoying crowd, the women and Bhatias, enjoyed KC...seeing the moon and breaking the fast and having fun at the expense of Madhu's misfortune of not having the husband around.
The star of the episode was Bittuji. He was as determined as his Bhabhiji to make her first KC Vrat successful. He brought her the pooja ka Thaal by stealing and bribing Sikky, in RK's own home. Then he goes to his Chief to plead him to come home. That one, I need not write...Here is Telly Tadka review on the same. 

http://www.telly tadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/telly tadka-moment-day-madhubalaeiej/

Reviews and takes:
Page 1 - Soundarya, Leela
Page 2 - Gurtiluv, Charu, hansa, Athena90, Magical_Min, Manonids, Red_Opium
Page 3 - SD, Munni_123
Page 4 - kt25, Namzz, zoya_naziya
Page 5 - sohaila, desigrl414

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arrey - I am here too early!  Back soon all to read your amazing analyses! Still don't feel brave enough to make one of my own, but LOVE reading all of yours.
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Normally I have a lot of tolerance for filler episodes in MEIEJ, but this is the mother of all filler episodes. And a warning: this is a rant😑 summary.

The only interesting (am not saying redeeming), factor was when Bittuji, fires RK, for not accepting the truth of his relationship with Madhu. he also explains to him ... madhu's excitement and confidence in herself, her relationship the night before ..'.itna guroor tha' he says. RK catches his collar and tells him to leave, with a message for Madhu that he is not coming home. Bittuji leaves with big big tears falling down his cheeks (aww, really cute), and RK had one tear (did I imagine this...anybody??)

Apart from the above, nothing, madhu waiting, dips-sikky, Dips insulting madhu, blah blah blah.

I'll tell you another story...VD was vacationing last week, Drashti was off for a wedding, so that is why we have this episode, each of the two shot separately when they were in town. ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I was hoping that RK would stand at the door at least in the last section...nope, I was hoping he would appear at RK mansion at least in the pre-cap...nope.

Last seen, RK was still at the studio. 😑

PS: Madhu finally calls Dipali 'Dipali' and not Bhabhi

Edited by Soundarya22 - 11 years ago
Red_Opium thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know if this segment's link has been posted or not, but I wanted to share it with all of you (Thank you Preet for sharing). What goes around comes around.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kM2-IrV0g0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Santhu.The.King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi,

Episode Ka Kuch Lena Nahi Hain.. But.. Important Hain.

>>>> https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3324771

--------------
Thanks
Santhosh
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I do understand the logistics in having to create filler scenes to balance out leave by actors.😊 But it wasn't enough to make most of this ep even remotely bearable.πŸ˜•
Far too many scenes of the Bhatias, and karvachauthh at its most unpleasant point for Madhu is feeling like iss raat ki subah nahi.
To heck with character development. I would prefer the absolute absence of Bhatia clutter, and instead their characters were getting developed chomping up scenes as always.😑
And that passel of freeloaders' guests.🀒
Madhu is at least legally *fully* the wife of the provider of the house. And the four freeloading leeches and their guests got to look down on her?😑 Where's proactive action when one really wants it?
Edited by leelaa9 - 11 years ago
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_Opium

I don't know if this segment's link has been posted or not, but I wanted to share it with all of you (Thank you Preet for sharing). What goes around comes around.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kM2-IrV0g0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Serves RK right😑. He needs to do a lot of sewa to please Madhu and us.
Edited by Soundarya22 - 11 years ago
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so much of a drag I feel like I have been watching the same type of episodes from last week on. I mean time to move on with the story. The only progression we had today is Bittuji showing the mirror of truth to RK. They have developed Bittuji really well he def has human weaknesses like ego that comes in between his humanity but a very relatable human character overall.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i wish i had never seen this epi πŸ€’ killer epi. felt like throwing a brick on my TV !! 3 days of wait n we get THIS πŸ˜‘ aisa lag raha tha they were playing the same scenes again n again ! Madhu waiting, RK sitting, Dips taunting..karvachauth se nafrat si hone lagegi by the end of this track...MB forum is far ahead na? yahan toh RK ka mood bhi discuss ho gaya by looking at the 3rd guy..avinash or whateva his name is, already  used madhu n RK got jealous n we also discussed why we dun wanna watch all this πŸ˜† we must match our pace with the serial yaa

didn't like Bittuji-RK scene much..i don't know why...i wud have liked it if Madhu did it or RK  questioned himself...he should have explained him in a better way ..it's just my opinion...

the only good thing was ke Madhu knows Dips inside out now..she's not worthy of calling "bhabhi"..good going..at least she won't be fooled by Dips or doesn't let her fav. mummyji get influenced πŸ₯± yawn epi. in totality.