Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kenannforever thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i'm not really an ArVi fan...i prefer ovi for arjun simply because she's his wife but it bothers me how Arjun mentions Ovi's name all over again, every minute in his speech and with the media...it sounds fake i guess ðŸ˜•
pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh dont know how can i tolerate arjun kisses on ovi s forhead...its torture to watch ...
vision22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sipokobusak

me too only watch for ArMan and their family..especially the Soham track.
Only slightly interested in that Arjun-Ovi-Purvi-Onit or Teju-Sunny-Jignesh track.
But what to do..i have to watch.

I'm so can't wait Ankita leave..so i can calmly quit watching.

After Soham Archana track,  I am also interested in Teju-Sunny track.  But I am watching this show only and only for Ankita... Once she leaves I am done with this show...
pujli07 thumbnail
thanks for the update!

I dont think these 3 characters can be any more messed up than they are... 

Ovi starts all the drama. people say she is not selfish and did it out of her love. But she blackmailed Purvi knowing her weakness.. and this weakness is her mother who by the way is Ovi's biological mother. How is that not selfish? 

Even though Purvi left Arjun hanging and didnt think of him, if you think from her point of view, she could only make her mom happy or Arjun and she chose the mom who gave her life and without whom she would not even have an identity. 

Arjun, on the other hand marries Ovi because he wants to listen to Purvi, then throws tantrums... now he gets her pregnant, and is still in the same boat pretending to be sad and confused and not knowing what he is up to. Is he a 10 year old??

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: crazy2012

Many questions, but no one to give me the answers:

why ovi drinks bear if she is pregnant?

if the baby is not arjun's then why she has said that you have given me everything - respect, right of a wife

who is baby's father?

Debu,  baby's father is Arjun , 100 % Arjun ...

She was drinking beer to hurt Arjun because Arjun is hurting her by giving her PDA in front of people but ignoring her when alone .This is his way of showing her ' you wanted love , there have it ' ...

Ovi is such a disgusting girl that she only thinks about what she wants to do and not even feels sorry for a baby whose life she is putting at risk with her games .

Arjun's so called kisses are worse than slaps ...

Arjun is just not man enough to put a stop to these two girls and he is instead playing with the life of his own unborn child ...

It is a horrrible track that ahs totally butchered the characters of Arjun and Purvi .There is absolutely nothing Pavitra in this rishta at all...

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Awesome2210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
have to say ki this was the Most awaited episode after a very long time .. OVI looked very pretty :) ...
I was just cursing myself each time I saw Arjun and OVI together ... Yuck man , everything between them looked so forceful ðŸ˜¡
Edited by Awesome2210 - 11 years ago
pujli07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Debu,  baby's father is Arjun , 100 % Arjun ...

She was drinking beer to hurt Arjun because Arjun is hurting her by giving her PDA in front of people but ignoring her when alone .This is his way of showing her ' you wanted love , there have it ' ...

Ovi is such a disgusting girl that she only thinks about what she wants to do and not even feels sorry for a baby whose life she is putting at risk with her games .

Arjun's so called kisses are worse than slaps ...

Arjun is just not man enough to put a stop to these two girls and he is instead playing with the life of his own unborn child ...

It is a horrrible track that ahs totally butchered the characters of Arjun and Purvi .There is absolutely nothing Pavitra in this rishta at all...

If something happens to the little baby, i would seriously wish that Arjun had left her to suicide in the first place... at least she will just harm herself ... not someone who is not at fault and is an innocent little life. 

All Purvi could have done for Ovi or her condition is to leave Arjun alone... Arjun is not her property that she is making him do all these senseless acts. 
miadelrosario thumbnail
Thank you Naresh for a wonderful written update.
This episode is really so sad. Ovi being pregnant with Arjun's baby. It's like our ARVI jodi is really gone. Just hope that Ovi's character will pass away while giving birth or after giving birth. That is the only possible way for our ARVI jodi to re-unite. I really hope the scriptwriters will consider this idea instead of making Ovi sacrifice her love and her child just like what sachin's mom did in the past... For a change.
Zeeni18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. arjun and ovi all happy together! Why?! :(
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! It is pretty clear that Arjun still loves purvi and that too we can see in his behavior. The way he is behaving with ovi is what his purvi wanted him to do. But you can still see the pain and agony in his eyes.It still looked pretty empty! whatever he is doing, he is doing for his baby if it is actually his. It is important to keep the mom happy if you want your child to be safe! which ovi highly doesnt deserve. She needs to understand that You need a strong infrastructure to have a strong relationship. But all she got is by force and these things doesnt last long! So i really hope that Arvi do get together at the end! They truly deserve it!