Pavitra Rishta

Written update: 3 December 2012

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
WRITTEN UPDATE

6 Months leap.

Episode begins with in ganpati pujan. Purvi voice she says nw 6 months passed away to leave my house. She says i did nt saw back my house. In k'house is shown. Sulo is sleeping. Morning time & news paper & all members r doing their work.. K'house kitchen lights on. Purvi voice says that everything is same. In d'house alaram rang & archu wake up. Archu wake up manav & sachu -teju. Archu open door & take milk packet & go inside kitchen.

In arjun's house ovi is giving instruction to members for party. Arjun came & says to ovi that u r looking so beautiful. Arjun promise ovi that he will come in proper time. Dk come & asks arjun about party. Ovi says to Dk that party prepartions has done. Dk says to ovi in this condition. Arjun says to ovi that in this condition u should take proper rest.

next morning in d'house all d'house members are doing breakfast. Sachu leaves. One muslim couple comes & says thanks to manav. Both are give bless to manav that god should keep manav happy & bring success. Both are leave. Archana is saying to manav that she is nw ready. Both manav -archu leaves.

Outside jail manav-archu arrives at outside of jail by car. Archana bring launch box for soham. Manav says to archu that in this 6 months u bring launch box for soham but he still never eaten that food. Archu enter inside the jail. Soham is doing work inside jail bcoz court punished him. Archu sit in commissonor office she tells him u bring this launch box for soham then archu leaves & sit in the car. One constable bring that launch box to soham. Soham says lol... Again drama starts. He says to constable that he does nt need this launch box. Constable says u r unlucky that lady bring food for u frm 6 months. On other side manav says to archu that u had been trying to join this rishta to soham u bring food for him frm 6 months. He did nt care about u. Otherside constable says to soham that if u did nt like that lady but u try to understand her love for him. Soham says to him they are nt my parents. U parents(balan & varsha) had nt came meet u frm 2 months. Manav says to archu our rishta with soham has already broken nw it will nt join. Manav says to archu that nw we should leave otherwise we will late for arjun's award function.

In award function manav give award to arjun as a successful business man. Manav says he is so closed to his heart. Arjun gives his speech & says for this success two persons are responsible. He says first my mother-father. Then he says for his success ovi i.e his wife is also responsible. After award function ovi's hand in arjun's hand. Press, media came & asking questions to ovi & arjun. Arjun says my beautiful wife is behind for his success. Then ovi is looking so happy.

credit for Pic:1sanghamitra

arjun-ovi both are doing dance. Ovi says to arjun i knw wht is in u r mind & wht is outside. She tells that our marriage had completed 7 months. I knw for whom u give this speech it's for purvi na. Arjun says to ovi stop it.. Ovi says u hv done u r all responsibility as husband. U love me. I m pregnant.

after dance press asks question to ovi how are you feeling to see arjun's success. She tells to media that she is feeling great to see arjun as successful business man. Media asks her how is arjun is balancing his professional as well as personal life. She says she is so lucky girl to got husband like arjun.

Ovi take a drink & she shows arjun that she is drinking a drink(bear). Arjun looking at ovi & shocked. Epi ends.

Precap: arjun & purvi are sitting in the car. Ovi asks question to arjun that u loved me na? Arjun says a person in his life he only loves two members 1st is his mother & 2nd is his baby's mother.

sorry for mistakes😳

p.s: sorry i totally forget dialogue. Please..😳
Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

howler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks in advance for WU Naresh...
ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Ah its too painful to watch.. Arjun planting kisses on Ovi's forehead... 😭
rati_arvifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i cant belive arjun changed. arjun kissed two times ovi's forehead.disgusting Edited by rati_arvifan - 11 years ago
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Archu looks little change. Ovi is looking so beautiful.
crazy2012 thumbnail
Thanks for the update naresh

the first part after leap is pathetic, disgusting, frustrating..😑😑😑

I am angry with BT, Ekta, Arjun, Ovi, Purvi - Haalaat (circumstances) and myself (also for loving my Arvi so much that my heart is paining now when I see Arjun is loving Ovi - )
ryukie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is so annoying and pathetic
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh sweet couple ArOvi 

thanks naresh buddy πŸ‘
you're awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Naresh for the wonderful and proactive update!!!

Leap of 6 months??? Really, why are they paining us all viewers, that too separating our beloved ArVi and Ovi in the haalath where she should take rest?  So, that means, just to adhere to Ovi's whims and fancies, Purvi left the K house and Arjun has listened to Purvi and impregnated Ovi, behaving nice, lovingly with Ovi?  So, now Ovi is the heroine?  I mean what does Ekta think?
ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: crazy2012

Thanks for the update naresh

the first part after leap is pathetic, disgusting, frustrating..😑😑😑

I am angry with BT, Ekta, Arjun, Ovi, Purvi - Haalaat (circumstances) and myself (also for loving my Arvi so much that my heart is paining now when I see Arjun is loving Ovi - )

I so agree.. Its really disappointing!! Did arjun get hit on his head.. What is he saying" my beautiful wife ovi responsible for my success" πŸ˜•