Qubool Hai

What I think will happen

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
I think that Rashid will find Zoya sitting somewhere with her stuff after Asad kicks her out and take her home... or...
Zoya will be crying at a mazar with her stuff and at Asad's home DIlshad yells at Asad telling him that what he did was very bad and then after Asad realizes his mistake and tries to find her and then he finds her at a Mazar crying. He tries to talk to her and then forces her to take her home,but it doesn't happen then after that Zoya blurts out why shes in India and Asad feels really bad and then says sorry. after that shes says yes to go home.
So which do you think will happen A or B? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prats233-Fizzi-teja0102..nehakariba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What I think will happen" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Any will do. As long as the love blooms! Embarrassed

...OohLaLa...

IF-Sizzlerz

...OohLaLa...

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Whatever happens im ok with it as long as asad brings zoya back home.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nestea-Fizzi-

nehakariba

IF-Sizzlerz

nehakariba

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
both Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.