Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
One important piece of the KK puzzle revealed today...one of the dialogues by Kittu (actually by the dubbing artist who was so not Kittu)...that the break up was Karan's decision???!!!ShockedShocked

Left me floored...Is Kundra Bad Boy ka kya Karen???..LOL...have definitely heard of a self destructive streak...but this one takes the cake...Big smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

CrySs-sanju-cooljaya11soniaduttamysticlover--Sapphire--Arjuhi_kkzoya_naziyaShee_xaanaparna4karanikaSandstoneshibzttrocksNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "K K Desperados...just peek in.." in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CrySs

Goldie

CrySs

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

One important piece of the KK puzzle revealed today...one of the dialogues by Kittu (actually by the dubbing artist who was so not Kittu)...that the break up was Karan's decision???!!!ShockedShocked

Left me floored...Is Kundra Bad Boy ka kya Karen???..LOL...have definitely heard of a self destructive streak...but this one takes the cake...Big smile

Yeah..in today's episode, Kittu says that the break up's decison was Karan's...Why Karan taken this decision? And why he looks for Kritika? So many questions... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaanshibzttrocks

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
i dont know whether this part was real or a part of the script...no ideaErmm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuniluevelineShee_xaanshibzttrocksNikki_Titli

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrySs95

Yeah..in today's episode, Kittu says that the break up's decison was Karan's...Why Karan taken this decision? And why he looks for Kritika? So many questions... 
so many questions for which we will never get any answers...I was hoping this show will provide some clues...but honestly ...this has me more confused than ever...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soniaduttaShee_xaanshibzttrocks

CrySs

Goldie

CrySs

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CrySs95

so many questions for which we will never get any answers...I was hoping this show will provide some clues...but honestly ...this has me more confused than ever...LOL

you're right.. this show made us more confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

evelineShee_xaanshibzttrocks

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
if this show was meant to clear all our 'kk' fans' doubts then they are doing a really poor job!! 
all i could say right now is that i am more confused than ever! 
you are right eve! the kundra boy definitely has a self destructive streak! 
and if he did initiated the break up process why the hell is he flaring up every time someone mentions kritika? 
and it was billu who gave the article to the reporter? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CrySsShee_xaanevelineshibzttrocks

CrySs

Goldie

CrySs

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticlover

if this show was meant to clear all our 'kk' fans' doubts then they are doing a really poor job!! 
and if he did initiated the break up process why the hell is he flaring up every time someone mentions kritika? 

I don't think that was Billu... also I don't understand why Karan react like this when someone mentions Kritika...seem like he is still affected of her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticloverShee_xaanttrocks

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticlover

No...looking at the way its going...K and K have no intentions of clearing out any of our zillion questions...the hype builds...speculations pile up...rumour mills work over time...and then anyways it their life after all...they don't owe us any explanations I guess...I have said it before too that I think this is all about how they broke up and not about why they broke up...

The only reason ...he still cares for her...subconsciously still loves her...other wise why would even her name hurt him so much...why when she walks away without meeting him...he is so shattered...it might not be obvious to him...but the writing on the wall is clear about his feelings for her...

Edited by eveline - 03 December 2012 at 8:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CrySsmysticloverShee_xaanshibzttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.