Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

Yes. She was best. "yaha se chale jaiye varna me bhi aapko koi shraap na de dun." and she understood what mahadev wantd. I.e she wil create bappa for betterment and not coz she is feeling lonely. M happy for dis.
That was good, only curse & fear of loosing Sinhasana makes Indra scared, nothing else.
Now he is doing Om Namah Shivay's jaap, earlier he used to compare himself to Shivji.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhwani.foram.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Paravti's anger & pain (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

i liked the way it was shown how injustice was done to ahilya...Indradev was at fault not her
Parvati i feel for the first time was potrayed very well today,not to forget Sona did a god job at potraying the anger she had,after all Ahilya is a part of her(adi shakti)
par muje samajh nahi aa raha considering all the circumstances i wonder how they will show Mahadev beheading little Vinayak
Ahilya had to suffere much longer then Indra, that's another injustice.
Aadi Shakti appears in Paravti only when circumstances demand otherwise she is a loving & caring wife & a mother. But whenever her Aadi Shakti form appears in any way, everyone takes her seriously.
Shivji is shown to know something Shubh is going to come, so his beheading Ganesh doesn't seem possible as on now, let's wait for the epi.

dhwani.jayvenk

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrmrfrevr

Best Dialougue of the day" Devraj Indra apne Ahalya ka apman karke syawam Adi-Shakti ka apman kiya hai.Ap unke doshi hai".
That was a good dialogue but hasn't rishi Gautam done the same by cursing Ahilya for such a long time? Indra seems to be getting away easily from his crime.

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
@Minaxi Yes Dear...Rishi Gautam also did the same crimeOuch. he was the founder of Nyaya Sutra and he himself failed to implement  the rules in his own life...Ma Parvati was right Indra got a very little punishment .He needed more. And Rishi Gautam also was eligible to have some curse from Aadi-Shakti. I was wondered why didn;t she give any??Angry  

mnx12foram.

sia221

IF-Rockerz

sia221

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Finally Adi shakti ke darshan hue !! Khushi k ansoo Cry My eternal wish to see Indra getting phatkaar from Parvati was fulfilled today.. LOL I loved how she kept addressing Indra without any respect of Devraj, Dev.. Tum the entire time..if only she wld hav gone ahead with her shraap.. Wonderful is the story behind creation of Ganesh that they are showing.. Parvati creates him with the sheer hope of reliving the world from pain and distress along with blessings of Mahadev n not merely coz of her loneliness..Lovely !! Adi shakti in true sense.. Big smile

mnx12DeewaniRimi

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Indra got much less then what he deserved but he got proper scolding from Paravti. This interpretation seems much better of creating a son instead of her loneliness.
For thsi version the story writers & scrpt writers deservesClapClap

Indu13

IF-Dazzler

Indu13

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Sonarika as Parvati was very powerful yesterday. Adishakti was given a good voice and wonderful acting by Sonarika. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.Pal

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by foram.

Yes. She was best. "yaha se chale jaiye varna me bhi aapko koi shraap na de dun." and she understood what mahadev wantd. I.e she wil create bappa for betterment and not coz she is feeling lonely. M happy for dis.
That was good, only curse & fear of loosing Sinhasana makes Indra scared, nothing else.
Now he is doing Om Namah Shivay's jaap, earlier he used to compare himself to Shivji.

women always suffer, that's the ultimate reality..Ahilya was punished for  Indra's crime and Sita was punished for Ravan's crime Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.