Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Paravti's anger & pain

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Paravti's Aadi Shakti's nature appears when needed. She could feel the pain of Ahilya, who was cursed by rishi Gautam. While cursing in anger there is an exageration at times, that's why the antidote of that curse is also required. The one who created or is going to create Nyaya Sutras was unable to apply it when most needed. this too pained the Prakriti, Paravti. Her anger was perfect for Indra, he should have been punished more then this.

He feels after comitting the crime, he can ask for forgiveness & will be forgiven. It was good to see  Paravti's anger as Aadi Shakti.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes. She was best. "yaha se chale jaiye varna me bhi aapko koi shraap na de dun." and she understood what mahadev wantd. I.e she wil create bappa for betterment and not coz she is feeling lonely. M happy for dis.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i liked the way it was shown how injustice was done to ahilya...Indradev was at fault not her
Parvati i feel for the first time was potrayed very well today,not to forget Sona did a god job at potraying the anger she had,after all Ahilya is a part of her(adi shakti)
par muje samajh nahi aa raha considering all the circumstances i wonder how they will show Mahadev beheading little Vinayak
she should have killed that creep.😡
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ajj parvati ne indra ko achcha maza chakhaya...indra deserve this...i think now cvs are impoving parvati's character...
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Best Dialougue of the day" Devraj Indra apne Ahalya ka apman karke syawam Adi-Shakti ka apman kiya hai.Ap unke doshi hai".
Kavyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Parvati was outstanding today👏.  Just wished that she had cursed that wretched Indra then and there. 😡
romi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She potrayed the scene so perfectly , that even we felt she's truly right & could feel what mother Parvati feel today with the way things going on now
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: foram.

Yes. She was best. "yaha se chale jaiye varna me bhi aapko koi shraap na de dun." and she understood what mahadev wantd. I.e she wil create bappa for betterment and not coz she is feeling lonely. M happy for dis.

That was good, only curse & fear of loosing Sinhasana makes Indra scared, nothing else.
Now he is doing Om Namah Shivay's jaap, earlier he used to compare himself to Shivji.
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruti.nil

i liked the way it was shown how injustice was done to ahilya...Indradev was at fault not her

Parvati i feel for the first time was potrayed very well today,not to forget Sona did a god job at potraying the anger she had,after all Ahilya is a part of her(adi shakti)
par muje samajh nahi aa raha considering all the circumstances i wonder how they will show Mahadev beheading little Vinayak

Ahilya had to suffere much longer then Indra, that's another injustice.
Aadi Shakti appears in Paravti only when circumstances demand otherwise she is a loving & caring wife & a mother. But whenever her Aadi Shakti form appears in any way, everyone takes her seriously.
Shivji is shown to know something Shubh is going to come, so his beheading Ganesh doesn't seem possible as on now, let's wait for the epi.