Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Paravti's Aadi Shakti's nature appears when needed. She could feel the pain of Ahilya, who was cursed by rishi Gautam. While cursing in anger there is an exageration at times, that's why the antidote of that curse is also required. The one who created or is going to create Nyaya Sutras was unable to apply it when most needed. this too pained the Prakriti, Paravti. Her anger was perfect for Indra, he should have been punished more then this.

He feels after comitting the crime, he can ask for forgiveness & will be forgiven. It was good to see  Paravti's anger as Aadi Shakti.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

meena300riddhziwarrenwarrenkash_meet10cutivenikamoharikafandhwani.chunkysonyYash.Palsravssromi21Indu_IFSandytatsmeshivamalahemavidzKavya.KumariDeewaniRimianu rulz-Celestial-HaremSultanjayvenk--Yukthi--Arijit007foram.Nikki_Titlileelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Paravti's anger & pain" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Yes. She was best. "yaha se chale jaiye varna me bhi aapko koi shraap na de dun." and she understood what mahadev wantd. I.e she wil create bappa for betterment and not coz she is feeling lonely. M happy for dis.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12DeewaniRimi

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
i liked the way it was shown how injustice was done to ahilya...Indradev was at fault not her
Parvati i feel for the first time was potrayed very well today,not to forget Sona did a god job at potraying the anger she had,after all Ahilya is a part of her(adi shakti)
par muje samajh nahi aa raha considering all the circumstances i wonder how they will show Mahadev beheading little Vinayak

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
she should have killed that creep.Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

warrenwarrenmnx12jayvenkanu rulz

---PAYEL---

IF-Rockerz

---PAYEL---

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
ajj parvati ne indra ko achcha maza chakhaya...indra deserve this...i think now cvs are impoving parvati's character...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Best Dialougue of the day" Devraj Indra apne Ahalya ka apman karke syawam Adi-Shakti ka apman kiya hai.Ap unke doshi hai".

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chunkysonymnx12

Kavya.Kumari

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.Kumari

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Parvati was outstanding todayClap.  Just wished that she had cursed that wretched Indra then and there. Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.Palmnx12jayvenk

romi21

Goldie

romi21

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
She potrayed the scene so perfectly , that even we felt she's truly right & could feel what mother Parvati feel today with the way things going on now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Kavya.Kumarijayvenk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.