The Serial

Scavanger Hunt

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged

The role of the media...the necessary evil...reminded me of a group of vultures feasting on the remains of an unfortunate...in this case the sorry remains of a beautiful relationship...the shreds of two hearts...making a mockery of some thing private and painful...but then again...aren't these supposed to be the watchmen...the vigilantes of our society ???...In the end who is the hunter and who is the hunted?

Raising your hand on a fellow human being in anger...and frustration...is normally considered wrong...but today when Kundra lashed out at the reporter...I can bet most of the viewers felt like stepping in and giving him a helping hand (or two..Big smile)...the way the media is always stepping out of line...and intruding in popular people's lives...be it actors or cricketers...is so invasive...so in your face sometimes...how do the actors stand it ?...

But then I am being unfair...the term symbiotic immediately crops in my mind...the actors need them as much as they need the actors...the media makes or breaks them...(the importance of  staying in the news is so sarcastically highlighted by our manipulations ki maharani...Sara Khan..LOL)...love em...hate em...but cant ignore em...

If the media uses the actors ...the actors abuse the media too...what a healthy, happy..marriage...LOL...at the cost of sounding crass...while travelling through rural India...frequently saw the crow royally sitting on the buffalo's back...both happy and carefree...returning favors...Wink

The only regret...this time round...the journo's shannigans broke apart two very beautiful people...and a relationship that might have survived the ups and down of life...if this final wedge had not be driven in with such force...and at such disastrous timing...Any media people interested in playing cupid now..for a much needed refreshing change??Tongue

Edited by eveline - 03 December 2012 at 8:02am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Essence..-sanju-cooljaya11pari_15aparna4karanikapayal_4shibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Scavanger Hunt" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
i will read n reply to this tomorrowLOLEmbarrassed i m late...gotta go..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

i will read n reply to this tomorrowLOLEmbarrassed i m late...gotta go..
really???...awesome...at least some one reads them and thinks they are worth the bother of a response...Wink...honestly I will look forward to it...Smile

arjuhi_s

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Yup agree
You hate them blame them but can't ignore them
Media n actors both r on same boat
Both need equally
But yeah they a reason to broke two beautiful heart
But again one question come to the mind , was their relation so weak that just cuz of outsider they broke , nooo , the reason must be something else which they don't want to show
It's filmy but true if your love is strong then no one can has power to broke it , n they both r mature so the reason was something else sure

Edited by cooljaya11 - 04 December 2012 at 11:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_seveline

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooljaya11

Yup agree
You hate them blame them but can't ignore them
Media n actors both r on same boat
Both need equally
But yeah they a reason to broke two beautiful heart
But again one question come to the mind , was their relation so weak that just cuz of outsider they broke , nooo , the reason must be something else which they don't want to show
It's filmy but true if your love is strong then no one can has power to broke it , n they both r mature so the reason was something else sure
As I see it...this was definitely not the cause of the break up...but one of the factors that drove them further apart...and made the walls thicker and taller...the news...the coverage in the media...started another controversial chapter in their lives...which they could have done without...yes they had already broken up for reason unknown...but the media used it to max for its own advantage...and this made matters worse..

arjuhi_s

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

The role of the media...the necessary evil...reminded me of a group of vultures feasting on the remains of an unfortunate...in this case the sorry remains of a beautiful relationship...the shreds of two hearts...making a mockery of some thing private and painful...but then again...aren't these supposed to be the watchmen...the vigilantes of our society ???...In the end who is the hunter and who is the hunted?

Raising your hand on a fellow human being in anger...and frustration...is normally considered wrong...but today when Kundra lashed out at the reporter...I can bet most of the viewers felt like stepping in and giving him a helping hand (or two..Big smile)...the way the media is always stepping out of line...and intruding in popular people's lives...be it actors or cricketers...is so invasive...so in your face sometimes...how do the actors stand it ?...

But then I am being unfair...the term symbiotic immediately crops in my mind...the actors need them as much as they need the actors...the media makes or breaks them...(the importance of  staying in the news is so sarcastically highlighted by our manipulations ki maharani...Sara Khan..LOL)...love em...hate em...but cant ignore em...

If the media uses the actors ...the actors abuse the media too...what a healthy, happy..marriage...LOL...at the cost of sounding crass...while travelling through rural India...frequently saw the crow royally sitting on the buffalo's back...both happy and carefree...returning favors...Wink

The only regret...this time round...the journo's shannigans broke apart two very beautiful people...and a relationship that might have survived the ups and down of life...if this final wedge had not be driven in with such force...and at such disastrous timing...Any media people interested in playing cupid now..for a much needed refreshing change??Tongue
omg ditto!!Stern SmileTongue
TC
did play a cupid with their article 'M**** loves karan but Karan still has feelings for Kritika' LOL

Edited by shibz - 05 December 2012 at 5:43am

eveline...vibha...

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by eveline

omg ditto!!Stern SmileTongue
TC
did play a cupid with their article 'M**** loves karan but Karan still has feelings for Kritika' LOL

that was first tc article i loved <3 ...a big applause for that
bt then on twitterShocked we are here to stayAngryOuch

evelineshibz

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Agree with u ...u've written so beautifully...

As much as journos need tv stars or for that matter any celebs for scoops and gossips for their survival, the later too need them for their promotion, publicity, et al..it is indeed a mutual thing of survival in this industry..

Bt honestly these journos should know where to draw a line. Smtimes they print random rumors just for the heck of printing something on a very popular celeb...n these many-a-times create rift between those related..and vice-versa actors/celebs supplying rumours about themselves to stay in the limelight.

Its not wrong to benefit mutually, but if either of them misuses the other for their own benefit, its definately wrong...

And as for the last lines u wrote, countless misunderstandings have been created b/w couples due to these rumour-based scoops written by the journos..bt as we saw in TS , KK had full faith on kittu..similarly as long as u believe in ur partner, these jornos wont be able to do any harm to ur relation..Embarrassed but yeah they should stop feeding on the remains of broken relations/hearts...

evelineshibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.