Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

White-Rose

IF-Rockerz

White-Rose

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Well karnika breakup was indeed a shock for me. But never knew the reason as patchup and breakups r not new in film or telly world. But the way he was in pain I though he never wanted this to happen. But today kritika confessed that break up was solely his decision while she was ready to live in relationship.

Is it true or scripted?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "karan alone responsible for breakup?" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anfal

Anfal

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Am so confused if that is true or scripted Unhappy Confused

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
no ideaSleepy

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Its upto us.. Wthr ts true or not..
Dey r nt gna explain anythng instead dey succed in confusing us more dan eva bfr

surpatel

Goldie

surpatel

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Sm things r scripted ..break happen because of madhura .bt they hv nt shown tht ...kittu ws angry abt madka's relationship ..

White-Rose

IF-Rockerz

White-Rose

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surpatel

Sm things r scripted ..break happen because of madhura .bt they hv nt shown tht ...kittu ws angry abt madka's relationship ..

Really? I mean its a breaking news for me. There were so many gossips on karan and madhura but if i m not wrong she entered in karan's life after his break up with kritika.

I thought it was case of misunderstanding. Never knew that its all because of triangle.

So it means karan was in relationship with madhura when kritika was in his life?

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..aastha..

Originally posted by surpatel

Really? I mean its a breaking news for me. There were so many gossips on karan and madhura but if i m not wrong she entered in karan's life after his break up with kritika.

I thought it was case of misunderstanding. Never knew that its all because of triangle.

So it means karan was in relationship with madhura when kritika was in his life?

this is new for me too...anyone plz explain what is this...is that really the case

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
nah it wasn't triangle ...
karan-kittu's break-up reason is still unknown
abt karan was never in relationship with mk...he denied from first day...bt mk only anounced it publiclyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rimpi_kmh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.