Qubool Hai

21st Century Pride & Prejudice

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The story of QH reminds me of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.

I was watching P&P the other day & found many similarities between the two and decided to mention at least 10.

Pride & Prejudice = QH

1: Elizabeth Bennet is a fun loving girl whereas Mr Darcy is quite reserved and conservative. (Present track - Asad & Zoya 😉)

2: The first time they meet Lizzy feels Mr Darcy is arrogant and he feels she is too quirky. (Already over track 😆)

3:
They almost hate each other. (Already over too 😊) 

4: Wickham seems to be a great guy (also a flirt)  who matches Lizzy's personality but he does not love her sincerely. (Present track - Ayaan is a flirt, seems to be a match for Zoya but it's definitely not him 😡) 

5: Mr Collins wants to marry Lizzy but she refuses and runs away. (Already over track - Zoya and Imran...She did say no to him and ran away 👏)

6: Later Mr Darcy falls for Lizzy (very badly) and she reciprocates. (Ohhh the most anticipated future track 😳)

7: Mr Darcy's sister Georgiana likes Lizzy very much. (Present track - Najma really likes Zoya a lot 😃)

8: Georgina is surprised to see Lizzy teasing Mr Darcy. (Present Track - Najma always goes like this 😲)

9: The novel ends with Lizzy teaching Mr Darcy to be fun loving and quirky. (Future track )

10: I love P&P and QH a lot (Past,Present & Future Condition) 👍🏼

Edited by cosmogirl77 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
aww...I love your Observation <3
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
plzzz now u are making me hate QH 
i like this show
but now u are comparing it to pride and prejudice and it just seems a cheap imitation 
but it is not 
so dont ccompare these are too different 
CANT be compared 
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Thank you 😊
I really was dying to write this post from past 5 days and got time only today.
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
I love this show too and despite the similarities I mentioned I don't find this to be a cheap imitation... 😔
There are countless ideas already written on love and more or less all love stories have the same foundation -  Love...

I don't think that these similarities would make someone to hate this show... In fact nothing should make someone hate this show
Rogue... thumbnail
Hahahaha !...QH & Pride & Prejudice !  ...ya rgt !...Jane Austen mst b rolling in her coffin !
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that is wht i said it is not an imitation
but while reading ur post it seemed to me like that
and yes we cant hate QH coz it has everything in it 
and i really enjoy this show while it lasts