Qubool Hai

21st Century Pride & Prejudice

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

cosmogirl77

IF-Dazzler

cosmogirl77

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
The story of QH reminds me of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.

I was watching P&P the other day & found many similarities between the two and decided to mention at least 10.

Pride & Prejudice = QH

1: Elizabeth Bennet is a fun loving girl whereas Mr Darcy is quite reserved and conservative. (Present track - Asad & Zoya Wink)

2: The first time they meet Lizzy feels Mr Darcy is arrogant and he feels she is too quirky. (Already over track LOL)

3:
They almost hate each other. (Already over too Smile) 

4: Wickham seems to be a great guy (also a flirt)  who matches Lizzy's personality but he does not love her sincerely. (Present track - Ayaan is a flirt, seems to be a match for Zoya but it's definitely not him Angry) 

5: Mr Collins wants to marry Lizzy but she refuses and runs away. (Already over track - Zoya and Imran...She did say no to him and ran away Clap)

6: Later Mr Darcy falls for Lizzy (very badly) and she reciprocates. (Ohhh the most anticipated future track Embarrassed)

7: Mr Darcy's sister Georgiana likes Lizzy very much. (Present track - Najma really likes Zoya a lot Big smile)

8: Georgina is surprised to see Lizzy teasing Mr Darcy. (Present Track - Najma always goes like this Shocked)

9: The novel ends with Lizzy teaching Mr Darcy to be fun loving and quirky. (Future track Day Dreaming)

10: I love P&P and QH a lot (Past,Present & Future Condition) Thumbs Up

Edited by cosmogirl77 - 03 December 2012 at 7:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ic_2000JPRulesRushitaa-Shormi-UnKnFascinationtranquilsoul.._Oishi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "21st Century Pride & Prejudice" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
aww...I love your Observation <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmogirl77

blue_an

IF-Sizzlerz

blue_an

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
plzzz now u are making me hate QH 
i like this show
but now u are comparing it to pride and prejudice and it just seems a cheap imitation 
but it is not 
so dont ccompare these are too different 
CANT be compared 

cosmogirl77

IF-Dazzler

cosmogirl77

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Thank you Smile
I really was dying to write this post from past 5 days and got time only today.

cosmogirl77

IF-Dazzler

cosmogirl77

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
I love this show too and despite the similarities I mentioned I don't find this to be a cheap imitation... Unhappy
There are countless ideas already written on love and more or less all love stories have the same foundation -  Love...

I don't think that these similarities would make someone to hate this show... In fact nothing should make someone hate this show

Abaddon

Goldie

Abaddon

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Hahahaha !...QH & Pride & Prejudice !  ...ya rgt !...Jane Austen mst b rolling in her coffin !

blue_an

IF-Sizzlerz

blue_an

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
that is wht i said it is not an imitation
but while reading ur post it seemed to me like that
and yes we cant hate QH coz it has everything in it 
and i really enjoy this show while it lasts 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.