Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tasnova

Groupbie

tasnova

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
can u help me guys for the name of the song?? yaad hain, golden petal award mein sargun mehta ne jo dance perform kiya tha.. who kaunsa gane pe dance kiya tha? agar aap logon ko malub hai to meherbaan karke mujhe madad ki jiye.. plsss...Cry 
I am asking you like this because .. kal zee rishtey award mein uss gane pe "phir subhah hogi" se Gulabiya dance kiya tha.. maine uss forum mein iss gane ka naam bhi mang raha tha par kisi member ne mujhe rude se reply ki...Shocked Help desk use karneke liye.. maine aisa kya likha jo unn logon ko bora lag gaye??!!!Cry Issi liya mein aap logon se aisa mang raha hoon...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guys... pls help meee!" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasnova

can u help me guys for the name of the song?? yaad hain, golden petal award mein sargun mehta ne jo dance perform kiya tha.. who kaunsa gane pe dance kiya tha? agar aap logon ko malub hai to meherbaan karke mujhe madad ki jiye.. plsss...Cry 
I am asking you like this because .. kal zee rishtey award mein uss gane pe "phir subhah hogi" se Gulabiya dance kiya tha.. maine uss forum mein iss gane ka naam bhi mang raha tha par kisi member ne mujhe rude se reply ki...Shocked Help desk use karneke liye.. maine aisa kya likha jo unn logon ko bora lag gaye??!!!Cry Issi liya mein aap logon se aisa mang raha hoon...
if u want that song then u can see the thread "Phulwa Goodies" by ameres. i'd posted the links of sargun's dance performances on that thread on the page no.2. and those links r on the top of that page. i don't know which dance performance u want so can't provide direct link here.
but u can see those direct links on that thread & open directly.SmileSmileSmile

@abt using helpdesk. wen sum1 wants sum info regarding show or forum or anything related 2 it they've 2 use helpdesk of the show's froum. and rudeness by sum1,i think it was said either by sum Dev team member or mods of the forum bcoz they time &again'd told 2 use helpdesk which is created 4 such purposes. so don't mind it.SmileSmileSmile

hope it helps.Smile

Edited by tiny15 - 03 December 2012 at 6:08am

tasnova

Groupbie

tasnova

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Ok... thank you very much... umm where is the help desk?? I dont know how to use it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Ok... thank you very much... umm where is the help desk?? I dont know how to use it...
help desk of every forum is on top of the 1st page like here Phulwa help desk is @no. 4 under the heading Phulwa Forum Topics where we post all topics regarding shows.Smile

and if u get ur dance link or not do tell that u get it or not.Smile

tasnova

Groupbie

tasnova

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

help desk of every forum is on top of the 1st page like here Phulwa help desk is @no. 4 under the heading Phulwa Forum Topics where we post all topics regarding shows.Smile

and if u get ur dance link or not do tell that u get it or not.Smile
I got the thread and the links but there is a bigger problems here.. In Bangladesh.. the government has closed the YOUTUBE . Ouch Because in america.. they made a film about our prophet Muhammad which is a mockery to our religion..and they uploaded it to youtube.. they closed that site so that we the muslims cannot able to watch it.. It is impossible for us to go through the you tube link.. I should have to clear you that I have watch that sargun's performance before when the site was open.. i wanted the name of the song so that i can download the song in mp3.. i really liked the song.. can you remember the song which only sargun mehta had performed at golden petal award in 2011..

tiny15

tasnova

Groupbie

tasnova

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
I got the thread and the links but there is a bigger problems here.. In Bangladesh.. the government has closed the YOUTUBE . Ouch Because in america.. they made a film about our prophet Muhammad which is a mockery to our religion..and they uploaded it to youtube.. they closed that site so that we the muslims cannot able to watch it.. It is impossible for us to go through the you tube link.. I should have to clear you that I have watch that sargun's performance before when the site was open.. i wanted the name of the song so that i can download the song in mp3.. i really liked the song.. can you remember the song which only sargun mehta had performed at golden petal award in 2011..

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged

I got the thread and the links but there is a bigger problems here.. In Bangladesh.. the government has closed the YOUTUBE . Ouch Because in america.. they made a film about our prophet Muhammad which is a mockery to our religion..and they uploaded it to youtube.. they closed that site so that we the muslims cannot able to watch it.. It is impossible for us to go through the you tube link.. I should have to clear you that I have watch that sargun's performance before when the site was open.. i wanted the name of the song so that i can download the song in mp3.. i really liked the song.. can you remember the song which only sargun mehta had performed at golden petal award in 2011..
ok i"ll try 2 find dailymotion link.is DailyMotion  working 4 u??Confused
and if it works or opens 4 u then tell .i"ll find its alternative link but it"ll take time so u've 2 wait 4 it as i've 2 do sum work.Smile

tasnova

Groupbie

tasnova

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

ok i"ll try 2 find dailymotion link.is DailyMotion  working 4 u??Confused
and if it works or opens 4 u then tell .i"ll find its alternative link but it"ll take time so u've 2 wait 4 it as i've 2 do sum work.Smile
No.. dailymotion also will not work for me..Cry its alright if you dont know the song... i will try to manage it somehow... thank you so much for being so nice to me.. i will never forget about you... Smile

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top