Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

TB:Karan and Nisha in NB-5!!!DISCUSS HERE! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

desires

Goldie

desires

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rjvv

Originally posted by avanti_duggu

i have left all hopes now of naitik cuming back from coma.the actor himself is not intrested in yeh rishta in naksh anymore then what can anyone do.
ill not be voting for him because of it ill be missing my naksh for months.i am only intrested in naksh.

Look its nothing wrong,,,and it is personall decision of karan,,,he is gud enough to understand how to manage both,,,,nb starting for 29 Dec and gonna run till April,,,directors are not mad they know how to manage with the show
29th  to april..are u sure?
i dont think cvs or directors hav bought this coma without any strong reason..yeh rishta was never that saddisticConfused
it can be clearly seen coma is to hide karan absence.he could have done after yeh rishta and will it not affect naksh popularity?
if he is in the show with much screen space and it doesnt affect show then i m absolutely ok with it

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB:Karan and Nisha in NB-5!!!DISCUSS HERE! (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Karan.G.king

IF-Stunnerz

Karan.G.king

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
nach baliye will go on till april and it is in no way possible to carry on the show without karan for five months.so chill guys.dont prepar yourself for karans absence for five months.he will be back in january itself.and also who said that karan will make it to final.he might get eliminated earlier,just saying.so be happy and give this new track atleast one chance.

janhavi58

IF-Sizzlerz

janhavi58

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
naitik will be out of coma  in two weeks or three maybe, but NB not going to end in 3 weeks, so its just inappropriate to relate things, because of NB naitik in comma..Stern Smile

karan just do well in NB, ATBThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStars

GUNNER.

IF-Stunnerz

GUNNER.

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rjvv

i have left all hopes now of naitik cuming back from coma.the actor himself is not intrested in yeh rishta in naksh anymore then what can anyone do.
ill not be voting for him because of it ill be missing my naksh for months.i am only intrested in naksh.

Look its nothing wrong,,,and it is personall decision of karan,,,he is gud enough to understand how to manage both,,,,nb starting for 29 Dec and gonna run till April,,,directors are not mad they know how to manage with the show
29th to april..are u sure?
i dont think cvs or directors hav bought this coma without any strong reason..yeh rishta was never that saddisticConfused
it can be clearly seen coma is to hide karan absence.he could have done after yeh rishta and will it not affect naksh popularity?
if he is in the show with much screen space and it doesnt affect show then i m absolutely ok with it

starting from 29 Dec tats confirm,,,look am not cv's to tell u exact thing of comm state may be due to trp,,,they made a trump card to make viewers more attract to the show,,,the track even started so don't assume too much things let the track first unfold then make a opinion about it,,,so till then just chill
this show will never be akshara show its about couple so take a brethe and watch the show

desires

DwarfStars

DwarfStars

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged

oh thats the reaon for coma.only that i was thinking why cvs doing this

but neglecting your show completely for  a reality show.i cant agreeOuch
jitne months he will remain in nach baliye we will not see our naitik in yeh rishta.he could have done simultaneously but upsetting naitik and naksh fans.

Originally posted by sweaty1

he let his reel life jodi naksh to take a back seat so that he can make his real life jodi more popular which he thinks look much better.

so naksh ended onscreen for karan-nisha pair  to occupy both onscreen and offscreen fame.
forget naksh and love them is that karan nisha wants.he wants all the that love people give to naksh should give more to him and nisha 

he forgot he is more loved for naitik not for karan.

OMG!! Guys, please stop blaming the poor soul for unnecessary things.
You think CVs introduced the coma track coz Karan is participating in NB? Unbelievable!!!
How many times do you guys want ppl to tell you that the storyline of the show is decided by the CVs and ONLY the CVs of the show: any actor's personal life has no bearing on the tracks decided by them. 

Please avoid making such callous comments on the person who has given his precious 4 years to the show and worked for it with such dedication that he made his character look so believable and lovable. 

Also, please go through Karan's interview with TB that was posted here sometime back. He, in crystal clear words, said that YR will ALWAYS be his top priority. Even if he participates in some reality show, he will manage it with YR.

Edited by DwarfStars - 03 December 2012 at 7:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lianahiranrockspree4ruGUNNER.

hiranrocks

IF-Dazzler

hiranrocks

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
@ Dwarf star agreed with u :)

DwarfStars

sweaty1

Groupbie

sweaty1

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DwarfStars

jitne months he will remain in nach baliye we will not see our naitik in yeh rishta.he could have done simultaneously but upsetting naitik and naksh fans.

he let his reel life jodi naksh to take a back seat so that he can make his real life jodi more popular which he thinks look much better.

so naksh ended onscreen for karan-nisha pair  to occupy both onscreen and offscreen fame.
forget naksh and love them is that karan nisha wants.he wants all the that love people give to naksh should give more to him and nisha 

You think CVs introduced the coma track coz Karan is participating in NB? Unbelievable!!!
How many times do you guys want ppl to tell you that the storyline of the show is decided by the CVs and ONLY the CVs of the show: any actor's personal life has no bearing on the tracks decided by them. 

Please avoid making such callous comments on the person who has given his precious 4 years to the show and worked for it with such dedication that he made his character look so believable and lovable. 

Also, please go through Karan's interview with TB that was posted here sometime back. He, in crystal clear words, said that YR will ALWAYS be his top priority. Even if he participates in some reality show, he will manage it with YR.

its true in some shows tracks are mended because ofactors personel life.best example was arnav kidnapping in ipknd due to barun doing films
rest i will wait for track to unfold to comment any further.all will get to know what the truth is.i hope karan will not disappoint yeh rishta fans

Edited by sweaty1 - 03 December 2012 at 7:39am

arnavandkhushi1

DwarfStars

DwarfStars

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DwarfStars

its true in some shows tracks are mended because ofactors personel life.best example was arnav kidnapping in ipknd due to barun doing films
rest i will wait for track to unfold to comment any further.all will get to know what the truth is.i hope karan will not disappoint yeh rishta fans

Firstly, it's against IF rules to compare two different actors or characters  (of different shows, especially).

Anyway, now that you have brought up Barun's name, let me just clear your misconception. In Barun's case, there was a plethora of articles and bytes that said that there was a change in the storyline of his show coz of him (which is pretty exceptional coz this doesn't happen usually). But in this case, did you come across even a single article saying that the coma track was introduced in YR coz Karan was participating in NB? No na...then why indulge in assumptions that can hurt the sentiments of an actor's fans yaar?

Edited by DwarfStars - 03 December 2012 at 7:48am

arnavandkhushi1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top