Users

Frequent Posters

hiranrocks thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Dwarf star agreed with u :)
sweaty1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DwarfStars

OMG!! Guys, please stop blaming the poor soul for unnecessary things.
You think CVs introduced the coma track coz Karan is participating in NB? Unbelievable!!!
How many times do you guys want ppl to tell you that the storyline of the show is decided by the CVs and ONLY the CVs of the show: any actor's personal life has no bearing on the tracks decided by them. 

Please avoid making such callous comments on the person who has given his precious 4 years to the show and worked for it with such dedication that he made his character look so believable and lovable. 

Also, please go through Karan's interview with TB that was posted here sometime back. He, in crystal clear words, said that YR will ALWAYS be his top priority. Even if he participates in some reality show, he will manage it with YR.

its true in some shows tracks are mended because ofactors personel life.best example was arnav kidnapping in ipknd due to barun doing films
rest i will wait for track to unfold to comment any further.all will get to know what the truth is.i hope karan will not disappoint yeh rishta fans
Edited by sweaty1 - 11 years ago
DwarfStars thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweaty1

its true in some shows tracks are mended because ofactors personel life.best example was arnav kidnapping in ipknd due to barun doing films

rest i will wait for track to unfold to comment any further.all will get to know what the truth is.i hope karan will not disappoint yeh rishta fans

Firstly, it's against IF rules to compare two different actors or characters  (of different shows, especially).

Anyway, now that you have brought up Barun's name, let me just clear your misconception. In Barun's case, there was a plethora of articles and bytes that said that there was a change in the storyline of his show coz of him (which is pretty exceptional coz this doesn't happen usually). But in this case, did you come across even a single article saying that the coma track was introduced in YR coz Karan was participating in NB? No na...then why indulge in assumptions that can hurt the sentiments of an actor's fans yaar?
Edited by DwarfStars - 11 years ago
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow why the hell all are hyping ? for what ? reality show stays for max 2 months not for years together and i guess karan said long back he is gonna manage two things fine thats his look out a person who even in marriage time along entire team shot his part left do you think he would not concentrate on show which made him what he is today i dono what people think of karan but i know my Hina and Karan for both yrkkh is was and will the first priority 🤗 and love them for this the most its easy for actors to quit saying they arent intrested but they dont the biggest example of the entire team behind the scene and on-screen is not very far but the banking of episodes due wedding none of the cast said anything thats the bonding entire team share thats professionalism so please dont pull in or assume things just like that but wait and watch !
GUNNER. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
When someone already made up mind for someone,,,then its difficult to make him understand,,,so guys don't react let him lived in his own world
icecreamy thumbnail
omg i am very excited.i love karan nisha pair and was always waiting for such thing.
those who are crying for naksh will forget naksh when they will see exellent chemistry between karan and nisha in nach baliye.this is their chance to prove they are the best couple.karan for the first time will be seen romancing nisha and it is going to be exceptional.they are going to gain lakhs of fans.naksh fans also are going to become their fans.so ready for their actual romance!😃
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing.😊
All the best 👍🏼
ashishno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tune in the forum is completely changed.

Heard a couple of days CVs are planning to make it a akshara show, bachare cvs have no other option than to let let husband and wife succeed in their mission of promoting each other.

I guess he has made it as his mission by hook or crook to make her a success lolz