Amrit Manthan

Nimrit...Yug??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

IamAditya

IamAditya

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Since the past few episodes we are noticing that Yug is falling in love with nimrit...i personally don't like yug-nimrit jodi as for me agni is the best...But i think in near future he will turn positive by falling for her and will help her to deal with that Mr. Oberoi(if he is evil).and also to do the manthan of amrit...we know how good nimrit is and how agam became a good human bcoz of her...if same goes for yug, he will also help nimrit to reunite with agam...it could be other way round..what do you feel...please comment..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--anasuya43

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nimrit...Yug??" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
I have any idea..but I do not think that will happen and all the things are possible in the show..

IamAditya

IamAditya

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
It seems that YUG has fallen in love with nimrit now..

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
yug  its more his junoon..obssesion for Nimrit..same like Amrit has for Agam..

Like today only a pyscho lover will do painting with his blood.Gosh its reminding me of SRK in the movie DARR..

what yug will do next to show his junoon for Nimrit dont know but truthfully not liking it..

What creatives are up to showing  Yug in love with a married woman and that too Nimrit...not digesting it..

Edited by saveeta24 - 04 December 2012 at 10:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Salman-Khan-Fan

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
As far I saw from the video of AM , He seeems more like obsessed with Nimrit and not in love in the same way as Amrit is obsessed with Agam.

anasuya43

Salman-Khan-Fan

Salman-Khan-Fan

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Nice twist making Yug fall in love with Nimrit who is married but for Yug this is only one sided love and he will never get Nimrit's love. 

I think Yug will slowly change for Nimrit, I don't really like Yug but kind of feel sorry for him as he loves someone who loves another.

If Nimrit was not married to Agam and did not love him then may be there could have been Yug and Nimrit.

Agam changed because of Nimrit and I have a feeling that Yug too will change for Nimrit.

I think it should be like this;

Yug & Amrit
Agam & Nimrit
Tej & Shivanghi

Edited by Krutika-no1-fan - 04 December 2012 at 4:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarraspberrytorteanasuya43

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Yug is really crazy in love. He wants natasha.

anasuya43

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
i wonder Is Yug really fallen love with Nimrit...??Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.