Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Whom do you think would have killed Karthik?

Looking at the way Abhi behaves do you feel Abi has some role to play in this?

Lets discuss..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Arthikakalki2007hopper_oceanHi_Friendsatina-Navetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Shocked i just thought of that nethu da haritha and here you are with the same doubt ROFL

At times it makes me feel its abi nu.. and i think she is taking revenge of both sisters probably she feels they both has ruin her family Ermm by getting married to her brother and son. Or she knows who did the murder but refuse to say anything.. she might be using Jo against Reva.

But we should not forget Uma Tongue or her DIL .. remember she suggested to kill Karthik long before.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arthikakalki2007Hi_Friendsatinaharith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Same pinch ... ROFL

I had some doubt the way she behaves with Prabhu and Reva. She wants to create a huge rift between the sisters that she made Jyo enter the office now giving her power and making her more angry towards Reva and destroying her life. Cant swipe away Uma and her son but since one more person is involved in this I feel they need power and money to clearly put the blame on Prabhu. Lets see.

Arthikakalki2007hopper_oceanHi_Friendsatina

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
I guess for some reason Abi hates Revathy and I was thinking she is just trying to separate Prabu from Reva that is all./..but killing Karthik must be Uma and teams...work. May be from the prison that Prakash is doing all this...??? Uma's son...

Arthikakalki2007hopper_oceanharith25-Navetha-

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
From last week episodes.. nothing leads us to believe its Uma or prakash nu. Enna nu teriyalae .. my mind suddena thought of the guy who was suppose to marry Jo in previous season remember? Tongue He did told his buddy once he will not let anyone get into him and Jo nu ... plus he was villain towards the end. Maybe its him?  Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arthikaharith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Hoppu

DO yOu mean  that Aravind? Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arthika

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Yeah somehow i feel his got his doing in this. See this way .. Arvind definitely love Jo and would want her back to his life and he would wanna make reva miserable because he feels she cheated him with Jo marriage .. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arthikaharith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Possible but do you think there would be a new character introduced as a jodi for Jyothi ? Any prediction ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arthika

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.