new FF/SS ideas edited link to vote edited on pg 8 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
i liked all the ideas people suggested bt theres a lot lik thses ones u knw may be something like prince n princess

or let say kushi is a princess bt runs away because because of her step mother n there wher eshes gone thatz where she find arnav he also is rich bt nt as kushi n manora the same thinks kushi low bt later will find out how rich she is bt they wnt like her because she is rich bt of something else u can see lolz arnav will fall in love with bt because of some circumstances lolz tehre r some probs

or may after she runs away a family find her n help her n keep her safe n in the family there is a girl or a boy who is asr best friend n through hm or her kushi n asr will get to knw each other bt manora will nt like her bt arnav will love her n protect n later will find  out who kushi really is n will helo her to get her revenge

something like that im nt sooo good lolz bt was thinking something for u Lolz 

Originally posted by faith_hope

Heyy😃

Sorry for commenting late.
I was thinking that this time you should show Arnav and Khushi in a very different avataar. Here's my concept:

Arnav is an orphan and lives with his aunt, uncle and cousin (Shyaam). He is introvert and shy guy. He is very talented in writing Shayaris but no one knows about his talent and who do know underestimate him which depresses him. Everyone hates him except his uncle who always helps him and loves him. But one day, a marriage proposal comes for Shyaam and out of innocence and unaware about the girl's family, Arnav indirectly tells the family of the girl that Shyaam is a bad boy, he drinks and is not less than any goon. 

They dislike Shyaam and tells Shyaam and his mother (Arnav's aunt) that Arnav told him everything and they don't want to have their daughter to marry Shyaam at any cost.
This enrages Shyaam and his mother. They speak ill of Arnav and insult him very badly. Arnav who is already is depression decides to take the most foolish step - Suicide.

He goes to a huge water fall and to jump from there. But he notices a girl standing there wearing white salwar suit. She is speaking something. He hears her say:

"Hey devi maiyaa! Humein aap par pura barosa hai, aaj humare babuji ka dehaant hua hai aur iss duniya me ab mera koi nahi sivaai Anjali di aur aap ke devi maiyaa aur jinhe log mere rishtedaar kehte hain, voh toh mujhse nafrat karna bhi pasand nahi karte.. Par main jaanti hun ek na ek din voh bhi mujhe swikaar kar lenge.. Aap toh jaise Anjali di k roop me mere paas ho. Shukriya devi maiyya, mujhe aap ke saath ka ehasaas dilane k liye" 

Arnav feels guilty for thinking about suicide.

He watches the girl leaving and notices that a bracelet is lying near the end of the ground and the ground is not so stong.
He goes there to pick up the bracelet. He picks it and notices a name written on it - "Khushi"

Suddenly due to muddy soil, he slips but Khushi holds her and pulls him aside.

He gives the brracelet to Khushi. khushi comes to know that he went to the end of the ground without thinking about his life only to give her bracelet to her.

Khushi is impressed by Arnav. She asks his name and Arnav tells her. they become friends.

Here Khushi, a lively,innocent and a strong girl. Anjali is her step sister but loves khushi very much. But Anjali's mother that is Khushi's step mom is very rude to Khushi and never leaves any oppotuninty to hurt her and insult her. Khushi wishes that one day her step mom would accept her whole-heartedly. 
~~~~~
I hope you like it. After Khushi and Arnav become friend their journey of love begins.
Pls take this story if you like it.
~~~~~
God Bless
Anjaani

hey this is awesome dear wonderful idea i really love it
sweet lovely teenage type yaar.. and jealousy of arnav and all
seriously dear anything u write will be awsome😃anything in arshi..with full hatred then love...the fifth idea was nice😊
Khushi is Arnav's gf and live-in
romantic+teeny+comedy+jealousy