Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Is Nikhat a dancer?????

Ashi2429 Newbie
Ashi2429
Ashi2429

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Guys i was watching kahaani aab tak of qubool hai..n suddendly a thought struck me that i guess nikhat is a beautiful dancer...one of the episodes she gets very excited about participating in dance competition n then she just suppressed her feelings...she wants to dance but due to family values she cant plus everyone keeps taunting her for her color that has made her self confidence go low...i really wanna see how her character shapes up...its not fair that due to racial discrimination a person to give up on his/her dream...do share ur views... Smile

-rajsua- IF-Rockerz
-rajsua-
-rajsua-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
i so agree and i am sure with comming days we will see how her character shape ups 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashi2429

Karan.G.king IF-Stunnerz
Karan.G.king
Karan.G.king

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
i dont think that much focus will be provided to nikhat after her marriage.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index