What has happened to Naitik?-SP news

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Everyone from the Singhania and Maheshwari family are worried about Naitik's health. Akshara has been praying for him to get better. Will everyone's prayers finally work?
Our source from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai tells us, "Naitik has been struggling with his life for some days now. The doctors are trying their best to treat Naitik, so that he gets well soon. However a doctor comes and shares a bad news with the families."

A tensed Akshara shares, "I am sure nothing would happen to Naitik. We all are worried for him and need him with us. I hope his operation was successful. The doctors are doing their bit and we are praying for him. I hope he gets well soon."

Although Shaurya is being tough outside, he is still worried alot. He says, "I wish Naitik regains his consciousness soon. He is now shifted to the ICU. We all wish that he is out of danger. However, everybody is getting tensed with the bad news that the doctor has shared.

To know what is the bad news and what exactly has happened to Naitik, keep watching Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Monday to Friday at 9:30Pm only on STAR Plus

http://starplus.startv.in/show/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-what-has-happened-to-naitik/news26_4923.aspx
arnt sp news updaters quite late.????
starplus website is indeed slow
nk ko kch ni ho sakta .. woh ak n duggu se bht pyar karta h .. woh wapas jarur ayega .. pls cvs nk ko jaldi wapas le aao..
Wow...I am amazed at SP's speed.🤣
Thanx For Sharing Article..
This twist is because naitik is part of nach baliye. so he needs a break from yeh rishta. that may be the reason of his coma stage.😊
I guess this news is a lil late...