Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Live Discussion Thread - 36 : Updt: Pg 111 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 152

Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 3 Page 152

bluerobin

IF-Rockerz

bluerobin

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sscomp32

MInk Still Cooking and Sapna Sweeping the Dining Area. 

yaar has sana stopped talking to urvashi ? Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live Discussion Thread - 36 : Updt: Pg 111 (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srkangel

IF-Dazzler

srkangel

sana looks at urvashi n all with suh desperate looking eyes like asking them to save her

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuniluabhay12blossom2283bluerobin~~~~fire_gunHowlarious

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Originally posted by bluerobin

Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

Okay ppl you need to chillax a little with all that Delnaz-Ashka influencing Niketan raag! Stern Smile

First off, Niketan is very smart and knows his game well. He only plays for himself and has kept friends by his own choice. 
I think y'all are underestimating Niketan's mind :/  He isn't that weak to get influenced. 

Second, Nik has chosen to talk to everyone but would only do what he thinks right. Even though he is irritated with Vishal from the day he arrived, Nik has successfully managed to not take anypanga w/ him and has kept quite like usual.

Finally, Niketan made it clear (through his convo with Mink a few days ago, before VH ppl entered) that he doesn't like when ppl tell him which person to talk to and which person to avoid. So when Urvashi showed dislike on Niketan talking to Del-Ashka, he didn't like it, as expected. 

If y'all are to blame anyone for the distance between Urvashi and Niketan, then its Urvashi herself. She should trust Niketan if he has assured her so many times that he'll be on their side and they can rely on him. 

yaar I am not worried about urvasho and niketan. yaar what will happen to sana ? Cry This lady aashka will tie sana to some tree . Cry

Ashka madam has already started her work. She is trying to appear diplomatic right now, almost taking the same route as Delnaz. I thought we were gonna have a speech from her telling why she keeps crying and stuff? Didn't she say that she'll tell it all when they were in Village House? Confused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12jenny-zeebhuniluSukhSandhumonikabasrabluerobinsarasingh86~~~~purvafire_gunHowlarious

monikabasra

IF-Dazzler

monikabasra

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkangel

sana looks at urvashi n all with suh desperate looking eyes like asking them to save her

but she made her own choice..
But by the look of it, its very evident that she wants to be with them..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srkangel~~~~

Sadie.Saxton

IF-Rockerz

Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Sapna to Imam: Please, so that the house looks presentable. It looks like shit, with bags everywhere. Ghar ki vaat lag gayi hai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purva~~~~Howlarious

bluerobin

IF-Rockerz

bluerobin

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

yaar I am not worried about urvasho and niketan. yaar what will happen to sana ? Cry This lady aashka will tie sana to some tree . Cry

Ashka madam has already started her work. She is trying to appear diplomatic right now, almost taking the same route as Delnaz. I thought we were gonna have a speech from her telling why she keeps crying and stuff? Didn't she say that she'll tell it all when they were in Village House? Confused

yes her reason for crying, I think shukla heard that lecture. Yaar sana is such a fun filled girl . This lady aashka has snatched away all the happiness from her face. Rajeev sana gossip girls bond , sana rajeev nikks comedy all missing . Cry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanmeribhuniluSukhSandhuInquisitivesoulmonikabasrakhoslakadhoklafire_gun~~~~Chingaarisusan29

sscomp32

IF-Sizzlerz

sscomp32

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sscomp32

MInk Still Cooking and Sapna Sweeping the Dining Area. 

yaar has sana stopped talking to urvashi ? Cry

I don't know, but hope she gets some brainsConfused. I read somewhere aanshuka telling her she didn't like her talking to IMAM, seriously this woman is really a *****. Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuniluSukhSandhubluerobin~~~~

blossom2283

Goldie

blossom2283

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monikabasra

Originally posted by srkangel

but she made her own choice..
But by the look of it, its very evident that she wants to be with them..

she is missing all the fun that she had when aashka was not aroundLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobin~~~~

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.